GT4 Challenge 2

1`51.938
my.php

That is a good time, think I can come close to it though, will have to see how the DD does me though toinight lol

Hmm, good challenge that, I will actually try to beat your better than mine time this time areound though!

No, I was a bit too drunk to try on Friday, the motorland one I got 45.5 I think, will have a look at my save file in a sec...

Yeah, the time will all be made up on the hairpin right, then 90deg left to the really tight left in the middle of the course

yes there and the 1st chicane after the start finish straight, can give you a good start to the lap.
have to say i am more often than not sideways for a lot of the lap. good for drifting in the mx-5. its too easy to do. it may even be the fastest way on this tight course.

I don't want to help you, but I disagree, when I have been side-by-side with my ghost and then drifted a bit, it has cost me time, what is your line on the final hairpin though?

Erm, I will have 1/2 hour on it before neighbours, let you know what you have to beat :)

yes.
ok new challenge starts today. ends saturday night.
arcade, free tuning, infineon raceway sportscar course. in the toyota celica TRD. found in the TRD manufacturer.

I didn't have much time, got a 45.3 something, but too late now.
Celica TRD is coolio :)

[Is this the shorter or the longer course?]

i declare myself ultimate champion of gt4. i have not been beaten. will wait now for someone to challenge me. dont want to get rusty for when gt5 comes out.

Back