Photoshop Challenge #2

B

Ben

Alright, since the last effort was such a great success (excuse the organisation but trying to do it without admin skills isnt easy). Here is a second chance to show off your skills. Remember the rules. Original image in top left hand corner and from this week, if your going to submit more than one entry - please state which effort you want to actually submit to the votes. Oh and when it comes time to vote please dont vote for your own. Congratulations to D47r3n or however its spelt for winning the last one. The league standings after week 1 are as follows:

1st. D4R73N 3 points
2nd. Scottish-sr 2 points
3rd = Micra Man 1 point
= Davey_C 1 point
= Nex 1 point
= Type_R 1 point

Ok So thats the league for now. I have picked a car which should allow for more shopping this time. Hope you enjoy. Comp will close on Sunday Midday. Ben

PREVIEW OF IMAGE:
10-24800.4644.jpg

FULL SIZE IMAGE HERE: http://s2.desktopmachine.com/pics/VW-golf31-1600.jpg

Here is my attempt, BTW is there no way we can have a new forum JUST for photoshops?

Attachments

• MSCChal3.jpg
    MSCChal3.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 259
i fail to see why i have one point when you compare my photoshop to what Nex created thats unbelievable LOL!

but i dnt really care its only a website. :blush:

can you guys remember to put your names on the pic,,just makes it easier for us,,ta

well i know when it has to be in so i will TRY!!! and give you a run for your mouny, i think i shoud be able to beat that but only started useing photoshop 3 weeks ago but use'd paintshop a bit befor that!!!!

well i need to win to catch up so i will have to work hard......

edit: added more extras, had more time today (sorry about the front lights though!)

modified18zy.jpg

Mine!

I've never tried doing this before, so i thought about having a shot lol :laugh:

1 sandwich & 3 cups of tea later!

Hope u like....

runaway-robot said:
I've never tried doing this before, so i thought about having a shot lol :laugh:

1 sandwich & 3 cups of tea later!

Hope u like....

the winner for me............

My attempt :)

I love 406 lights :D

6 hours work... i hope it shows :(

Attachments

• NeXuS.jpg
    NeXuS.jpg
    764.3 KB · Views: 238
Type-R said:
i fail to see why i have one point when you compare my photoshop to what Nex created thats unbelievable LOL!

but i dnt really care its only a website. :blush:

don't knock the Ka Veyron hybrid lol :p

i was thinking either a mad car like a berlingo or a multipla or a bad ass like a Veyron or a march ST ;)

Heres me entry. Took my long enough. Tried things I've never done before like the paintjob. Think Im gettin better at it personally :)

15274419b3c7c0e04.jpg

Things done:
Cossie front bumper and quad lamps, arches & sideskirts from Jetta posted recently, Honda S2000 Race wheels, lowered, vent in wing and rear section, meshing, tinted windows, seats, hump in bonnet, closed off grill section, de-locked, rear door removed, window washers removed, neons and 2 tone paint job with coachline :D

Mean_Green_Machine said:
neons? lol it looks like its been bleeding :p

but nice design btw!

Yeah, it dont look great but was a first attempt,lol. It really is because the car has heart and soul :D:D

Thanks for the comment!

right i've done a better one and i want this one to be voted on ;)

comments?

Attachments

• DarkStorm.jpg
    DarkStorm.jpg
    807.5 KB · Views: 221
well none of you are keeping with the car in it,s self should be moding what uv got not just changing what car she is...

this car is a golf leav her so we can tell what car you started with i could just cut a diffrent car in and win this!!!!!!

some of these are good but i an disipointed in you all.....hold your heads in sham

ok i will do a car that is true with is self no same!!!! (wouldent do it to your micra so dont do it to this)

where's yours detox? lol

BTW mine only has side skirts, front bumper and headlights, the rest is golf.

THERE you go nex!!!! i give up with the big idear well this will do.......

Attachments

• jack copy.jpg
    jack copy.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 198
hey people i love all this photoshop business stuff wot u all done but what the hell. i take it you all the a certain paint program on ya pc to do this stuff then.

please can someone help and tell me wot program it is you guys hav so i could maybe download it and hav ago myself cheers
Tom Ace

Adobe Photoshop... u can get a trial somewhere, try the adobe site..

Arent some ppl using PaintShop?

I'm using photoshop. Detox, the whole point of photoshopping is to be creative, whats wrong with chaning a set of headlights on a car? Most people have just put bodykits on and altered the lights.

D4R73N, Does your car have two different seats of wheels on it? Looks like it.

i use adobe photoshop CS2 it is amazing what you can do with it.

also go out and get yourself the best graphics tablet you can afford ;)

Big_ben said:
i actually really like te padster pickup :p

i wasnt sure what to do with it and the front bumper imo looks a bit turd, VW actually did a pickup but was modelled on the MK1 golf. CS2 is amazing because it has the 'vanishing point' feature which allows you to clone in perspective.

paddymarsden said:

i wasnt sure what to do with it and the front bumper imo looks a bit turd, VW actually did a pickup but was modelled on the MK1 golf. CS2 is amazing because it has the 'vanishing point' feature which allows you to clone in perspective.

CS2 is the don isn't it :D

that pickup needs a veyron engine in the back ;)

hey people well i went on adobe site just wondering £370 for this cd-rom software for photoshop cs2 did you people actually pay for this if so i take it that it worth it then yeah.

Alienfish360 said:
It is a professional package. Get Paint Shop Pro if you can't afford Photoshop

no offence to anyone who uses Paint shop pro, but its pants compaired to adobe.

i didn't pay the full price for my copy of adobe but i would have no problem paying that much because it is worth it.

ive used many editing software, and adobe by far is the best... atm i dont have a tablet, but thats the next thing on my list, after my car and surfboard :grinning:

runaway-robot said:
ive used many editing software, and adobe by far is the best... atm i dont have a tablet, but thats the next thing on my list, after my car and surfboard :grinning:

cool a surf board :) you should do a photochop and turn the golf into a beach/surf buggy :D

i got a serial tablet for £30 which is ok but i'd like an A4 one. and the res could be better but then you get what you pay for.

but i've got so good at using the mouse... and i'm left handed to i have the pen in my left hand and the mouse in my right :D gets very confusing.

i really need the tablet for my course... so it will probly be an A3 pressure sentive one lol

Back