"2" is up for sale

CMF_2

» CMF Member
Garage clean up time.Been sitting there for 3.5 months now,and ready for the superS or whatever car i'll be getting this weekend.so "2" is up for sale.

Unregistered,battery removed,interior seats and seat belts removed,gear knob removed,rear lights removed,headlights removed,carpet removed,bonnet removed,front bumper removed,rear wiper set removed,spare wheel removed,windscreen water tank removed,on 13' steel rims with 10% tread tyres,body in ok condition.BUT..........

All this included on/in car:

RacingGear coilover kit(bought $2800 installed 04/03/2005 travelled around 1000-1500km,great condition)

Jun flywheel(bought $691 installed 13/01/2005 travelled 7603km,must be in good condition)

Exedy heavy duty clutch kit(bought $140 installed and travelled same as Jun flywheel)

Whiteline heavy duty front swaybar BNF30,extra heavy duty rear swaybar BNR29XZ,sway bar link KLD55,Control arm-caster adj./anti-lift kit KCA373,front sway bar link bushes W0002 (bought $552.21 installed 25/02/2005,great condition)

Whiteline panhard rod (bought $102.61 installed 25/07/2003,good condition)

Billet steel chrome Short shifter (bought $90 installed 09/01/2005,as new condition)

standard engine(some noise from timing chain),but still in working order.With Splitfire 10mm lead core set(bought $131.20 installed 07/2004)and NGK iridium spark plugs(bought $77 for 4 installed 07/2004)

Tinted window(done on 28/02/2005 $260)

Super S rear bumper in original ABS plastic unpaint(bought $279.76 installed 08/2003,as new condition)

Trust foam air-filter,usable type.

Custom door cards retrim by "me" (priceless :D )

----------------------------------------------------------

.Can register on-road again with the missing parts above OR whole car can use as spare parts or upgrade parts .

Parts only worth $5321.8 new and thats not including the car ....

Will sell for $2500 only(please arrange your own tow truck/trailer for transport).Will provide with registration paper and all parts receipts.

Please email me,first in first serve!

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hey "2", perhaps you should just remove all the good parts and save them for your Super S... ?

All of these would help make a great "sleeper". It would cost you a lot more than $2500 to replace them and you will probably regret not having them later. Especially the coil-overs as these are unobtainable in Australia.

You could probably then sell the remaining shell to a wrecker.... or ultra cheap to a site member ?.

I am interested in all the whiteline parts... but I understand why you want to sell the complete car. I guess gets the car out of garage and your life in the quickest time...

CMF_2

» CMF Member
I was going to sell the parts individually,but i'm kind of busy/tired with my work and most importantly is i just want to see a clean and original superS in my garage,not bits and pieces,i've headache everytime i walk pass the micra.Was going to keep the coilover(the best and most expensive part i bought for the car,i'd love them too much still...) for the next unknown superS but if the car not have suspension then i will not be able to move it out the garage and more headache for me.So for whoever buy the micra,he/she get all the near new goodies worth much over the $2500 they paid,and as a extra bonus,all they need is to obtain all the original missing bits and pieces from the wrecker for less than $500-$1000 for sure (but u need time to do research)and can register back on the road ,sell and make the profit out of it.Or use as spare parts for their own car,or sell the parts to someone else.

This car is straight,i'm sure. When i bought this micra,i travelled all the way to bathurst from sydney and spent $6500 for an Lx with only 1 month registration left in 2002(which was still expensive at that time compared with other micra on the trade market)All this because i checked the car in and out,up and under ,and it had no accident to the chassis whatsoever.But there was an accident caused by me(...i was half sleeping),but only a slight touch with the car in front at the left corner,no damage whatever in the chassis but replaced front bonnet,left headlight and left front guard...so just on the skin.
Some small dents and small scatches from carpark.Paint look good,and only other small problem is the 2 metal jacks rails under the car.I did not put the jack properly for a few times,so the metal not very straight...and crack small area of paint but no rust yet.Small problem as well if u're not intend to keep the micra for 20 or more years.....

Why i pulled the front end is because its the best part with the carbonfibre bonnet,the "smile" bumper and the crystal headlights.I'm confidence in selling this 3 parts separate and they're on-hold now with its new owner.

Mighty:I will let u know who's the new owner and if he not intend to register the micra,and if he dont mind,then it'll be yours.

Never had problems with the gearbox so i dont know.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
There's no service book as i changed the oil,oil filter myself at home 2 out of 3 times.Since the time i got my car,only serviced 3 times in mechanic workshop during the 2.5 years ownership,latest one was dec,2004.

Speedometer replaced when did 196941.8km on 13/11/2003.Replacement speedometer reading was 82748.5km,now 128353.1km.So total engine travelled 242546.4km. (Reason for speedometer change: put charcoal colour spray on speedometer but doesn't turned out good so put acid/paint solve accidentally dissolved the number of the speedometer.)

Deleted User

» CMF Member
dude thats a good amount of km but i thort u also had exhaust system on car well ill put it this way im a bit worried about gettin it on off transport truck with no seat thats about the only real drama

cisco

» CMF Member
Yes No.002, I think you have one of the most diverse collection of hot micra parts around! People want them!

cisco

» CMF Member
Actually I didn't realise just what a collection you had secretly stockpiled up for your project. So much good stuff!

CMF_2

» CMF Member
the exhaust are standard....yeah,no seats.so the sitting position is like in a lotus exige.

aaron: com'on,put the whole car up on a tow track/trailer if u want!and keep the extra spares.Remember the whole cost of this car now is less than a set of RG coilover when new,tho they are still new....

I've got some parts coming as well....fibreglass front guards,eastbear rear bumper,nismo engine mounts and steering column mounts,and the te37(now another rays model bought by my friend)....hehe....my plan was not small for the micra :)

Deleted User

» CMF Member
dude wats your bankin details so i can leave a deposit but im also after the engine mount,carbon bonnet, steering column mount,headlights and maybe the bumper

but only if there available and you want to sell them

can u post your phone number(moble or home)and i can call u tomorro so we can work out a price iv got the cash

Deleted User

» CMF Member
2 i really need an answer 0414580138

thats if u want to sell it or not

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Hey if the carbonfibre bonnet,the "smile" bumper and the crystal headlights are not sold then let me now and ill buy them off you. all I really want is the "smile" bumper but if you have it all then great.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
pm:blake

aaron:i'll find out for you on monday,can i have your post code :)

micra king:i'll let u know within 2 days,u prefer pick up or delivery?

I just took some photos from the car,this's the $2500 package.....and as well as some goodies inside the engine u cant see here....sorry,price is firm for pick-up....

cisco

» CMF Member
Some great goodies in that package.

Clear blinkers, nice 8mm silicone leads, JUN flywheel, titanium lightweight windscreen wipers..

cisco

» CMF Member
What a super package for $2500. Its a micra modifier's dream!

Short shifter in there, not sure about suspension?

WOW!

Back