Track: Tokyo R246
Mode: Gran Turismo
Vehicle: As below

Nissan Micra 12C (K12)
Nissan March G# (K11)
Nissan BE-1
Nissan PAO
Nissan Cube

You can tune any one of the above cars. The winner is who can get around the track the fastest. You must post a picture of you time in order for it to count. Im being relaxed on the mode because i think its more fun tuning the car. for example you may over tune the car with a wooping stage 3 turbo but it might not be able to go round corners. So this challange will also show whos best at setting up the car as well as driving.

The winner selects the next event and mode and conditions

PICTURES FOR PROOF!

ok heres my first attempt

Attachments

• DVC00004.JPG
    DVC00004.JPG
    283.2 KB · Views: 332
March cup car cannot count, give me an hour and I will have a time up :)

1'51.773 in a K11 without nitrous, still room for improvement too :D

Also a week would be a better length to have it IMO, I hav eshedloads of work to do tomorrow :(

whens the deadline, i cant get a time up till saturday! i fancy my chances on this one.....

edit: must read 2nd page in future lol

count me out i cant get a time up before the weekend. ######.

Get a time up, the more competitors the better, does the winner get to chose the next one?

im bored with this one now like.
i fancy using a 350z or a skyline next.

ive just wacked a stage 3 turbo on my cube though which is funny.

can we have a GT4 arcade TT board or something? :)

Upload a time and a screenie, then we could have leader boards per track maybe ? :D

i would suggest the nissan pennzoil zexel GT-R on taskuba. arcade tima trial mode as then nitrous cant be used. a pic will show if its arcade or not as they look different on record screen. tuning is free on arcade mode.
to start here i have.
0`47.973
my.php

is that becasue your rubbish lol. i didnt know you could cheat on gt4? if that is the case then there is no point in doing these games as there could be disputes if there is no trust.

tuning is free as in you can choose more power and less weight in the acrade setup options.

and you can only get access to that part of the system if you've got the action reply cd....which i have so i know about.

Tuning on arcade mode only consists of the tyres and the MT/AT transmission and something else i think

this will be probably the last time i do on the zexel and craigs choice of calsonic will be faster i would think.
but anyway
zexel 0`47.101
my.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back