Photoshop Challenge #2

runaway-robot said:
i really need the tablet for my course... so it will probly be an A3 pressure sentive one lol

ohh nice, let me know where you get it from and how much it sets you back ;)

Detox has a pressure sesitive graphics tablet TFT screen!!

yea ive always wanted one lol but way to expensive lol the new graphic tablet can go with the new pc i will be probly building soon lol i'l keep u informed! :D

runaway-robot said:
yea ive always wanted one lol but way to expensive lol the new graphic tablet can go with the new pc i will be probly building soon lol i'l keep u informed! :D

so i assume a top spec graphics card will be going in that new pc too :)

built a pc for my brother recently and its got twin 19" split screen :) great for halflife 2 ;)

yea... the one i have is ok... just want a faster one... next one will be 2 screen, 2 grahpic cards... 2 Cores lol i used to play on CS:Source quite abit in me spair time (lol not alot of it) sound card just broke lol so have to buy another one... well im off to work CYA!

runaway-robot said:
yea... the one i have is ok... just want a faster one... next one will be 2 screen, 2 grahpic cards... 2 Cores lol i used to play on CS:Source quite abit in me spair time (lol not alot of it) sound card just broke lol so have to buy another one... well im off to work CYA!

saturday work... harsh :)

that sounds like a beast of a setup ;)

hey just found out luckly i have been collecting a pc collection called (at home wiv ur pc) as i have a disk in it wiv adobe photoshop 7.0.1 30day trial cool just got to learn how to use it lol

Tom Ace said:
hey just found out luckly i have been collecting a pc collection called (at home wiv ur pc) as i have a disk in it wiv adobe photoshop 7.0.1 30day trial cool just got to learn how to use it lol

check out there are some trials there.

or google, photoshop tutorials

59 bhp is more than enough said:
yeah you could prob download it via bit torrent. Not that me or the MSC condone or promote anything of the sort

i wouldn't know... but lime wire has a cracked copy of CS2... aparently ;)

still it's so good that i'd be happy to pay for it. it's the only bit of software i have that always works. even windows crashes more than photoshop :D

oh well that ok then as i actually hav limewire pro he he. might give it a try in 30days wen this version finishes so i no wot im doing. lol

it looks complicated to use just tryin to get me head around the tutorials lol.

any tips or helps peeps
much apreciated
cheers

heres my entry, its still a golf kinda

VW-golf31-1600.jpg

Alienfish360 said:
Could say that, the winner selects the image for next week :p

nice idea but i can see the winner choosing what they are best at and being a multi winner...

BTW are we voting on the car we like the most or the best chopped one?

NeX said:
nice idea but i can see the winner choosing what they are best at and being a multi winner...

BTW are we voting on the car we like the most or the best chopped one?

vote on your lucky number for all we care ..lol

Alienfish360 said:
I'm gonna join in, when there's a higher res image posted :p

when is this one finishing?

the high res one is at the bottom of the first image on page one (link)

i thought this was finnishing today but i must be wrong :)

Alienfish360 said:
I'm gonna join in, when there's a higher res image posted :p

when is this one finishing?

we need to speak to admin..and im busy tonight..so if ben has time im sure he will try and sort it out

Think the votes should go partly on how well the photoshopping is done, as there is alot of fine details which have been sorted in many of them, and partly for how the car looks overall. It doesn't have to be kept like a Golf. The idea of photoshopping is to go wild with it, and do crazy things. :D Whatever the car. Think we should create rules though for each week. i.e. the car must have a body kit, headlight conversion, colour change etc. :) Then everyone will head in the correct direction and will make it easier to judge.

micra man said:
Think the votes should go partly on how well the photoshopping is done, as there is alot of fine details which have been sorted in many of them, and partly for how the car looks overall. It doesn't have to be kept like a Golf. The idea of photoshopping is to go wild with it, and do crazy things. :D Whatever the car. Think we should create rules though for each week. i.e. the car must have a body kit, headlight conversion, colour change etc. :) Then everyone will head in the correct direction and will make it easier to judge.

good idea mate, but i disagree about the rules thing.

i know what you mean about this helping people improve their photochop skills but i think if you have rules then its gonna disrupt peoples creativity.

it's nice to have a pic of a car and just go mad with it without having to think "how am i going to change the headlights etc...

micra man said:
Think the votes should go partly on how well the photoshopping is done, as there is alot of fine details which have been sorted in many of them

Was that not the one of the points of the competition anyway? I think the cars should be judged on the photoshopping skill in them, like getting the wheel change looking nice and fitting of bodykits, smoothing etc.

micra man said:
Think we should create rules though for each week.

This is also a good idea making it have a certain criteria, nothing to O.T.T, as said a colour change. Adds an extra twist into things.

I ain't going to have time to finish mine so here it is so far. It's my first attempt and i'm not that fast at finishing them.

golfcopy4qq.jpg

the only rule should be the timelimit, because then a bit of fun is spoilt... it should be judged on the car as a whole too

i well thats this one ended, loads of good entries and comments - will try and sort something out for the next one. Could someone with admin capabilities please sort the poll out as i cant

Ok Detox, the red one is your entry. Mean Green Machine, Nex, Davey C have all put in more than one so what one you entering guys and I could get a poll up?

Back