Gran Turismo 4 Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
so are you saying you can only cheat in arcade mode?
tuning in arcade is down to weight/power/top speed/ driving aids/tyres.
can move back to turismo mode if you like, but will mean having to use nitrous for best laps and having to restart every time 1 lap is over. instead of building up to do progressively faster laps.

not when you only have 1 laps worth of nitrous. unless you can cheat on that and get unlimited?

what we could do is use the f1 car in gt mode as that cant be used with nitrous. speak out if you dont have the f1 car becasue i dont want to exclude anyone.

i think you win the f1 car on one of the endurance races. which i think you can enter after 25% complete. give some of them ago, can always use b spec. some good cars to win on the endurance. oh well i wont exclude you anyway. i dont mind what we do really. just want some competition. but using nitrous is a pain. but if its available you have to use it to get the best time. thats why arcade mode is good.

i do have a secret weapon though, i have a driving force pro steering wheel and pedals mounted onto a playseat.

shall we stick with arcade then? how does the cheat thing help you, can you just not steer and it will give you a ridiculous fast lap time?

Just noticed this thread, think I will dig out my PS2 n GT4 today. What is the current setup and time to beat?

two, 47.1 on Tsukuba with an '00 JGTC Skyline (the Zexel is slightly faster I think as it won the series that year) and 1.45 ish on Tokyo Route forwards with any micra and apparently nitrous is allowed, but I think it is cheating so :p
You get the F1 car for 100% or the original Sarthe endurance race IIRC, a group C challenge would be good fun, but maybe the different cars are not identical enough?

Just to Add, I have got 47.8 on Tsukuba, having a bit of trouble geting goot traction out of the 2nd hairpin

The '00 Calsonic, don't think that I can do this one, not too hot at Tsukuba, bit too short for my liking

found the calsonic to be slower than the zexel. i think because it is heavier.
so... unbeaten in 2 rounds. shall we do another track? i would choose suzuka full circuit on arcade, free tuning. someone else can choose the car.

how in gods name......i have a 202bhp k11.......full suspension set up.. limited slip diff, qualifying tyres,...nitrous......gear ratios.........and i cant een crack 2mins....... and ive been racing and drifting gt3 and 4 for years....:suspect: :suspect: :suspect:

First and last attempt with a Honda Beat on Suzuka. Why did you pick that car Ian!?!?! It's ####E! lmao

Attachments

• Honda Beat 1'20.090.jpg
    Honda Beat 1'20.090.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 263
Since there hasn't been a rally yet I thought a Mitsubish Pajero would be funny on Tahiti maze. Anyone that want's to try n beat my time here it is:
(Only had 2 laps like).

Attachments

• Mitsubishi Pajero - Tahiti maze.jpg
    Mitsubishi Pajero - Tahiti maze.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 260
I am going to buy the Zexel tonight and give mr 'nizzanz1' a run for his money :D

You’re moving on too fast, you need to stick to a track/car for longer than 15 mins!!!

At Tsukuba I can get a 45.481 in a modified road car without Nitrous.

Which exact cars are you using??

Nizzanz used the Loctite Zexel JGTC Skyline '00 MOdel, I used the '00 Calsonic Skyline

I've just quickly bought the Zexel 01 Skyline.

Full mods and Nitrous. I did ONE LAP straight out of the box with no suspension settings etc and got a 46.799.

I don't have time now but a low 45 or high 44 should be no problem at all.

I will give it a go later tonight and post a pic/vid.

use the skyline on arcade mode, you have limited mods and no nitrous. Thats what we are doing.

yes arcade mode only its a lot simpler to get a car started on the track. and nitrous doesnt come into it. i dont like the rally aspect to gt4 so wont bother trying them out.
kirton i think we need the other kind of screen pic like the others that have been posted. this gives the car model and track proof etc..

Im putting an end to this comp....

I will start another comp with 1 car and 1 track. Theres to much happening in here.

I'll create a new thread.

i dont mind. could be good to just focus on one track and one car. if its good track..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back