Got a new car

callumf

Ex. Club Member
I have enjoyed my short stay however have got this.

nnmu69.jpg

11v303d.jpg

this is the new motor, thoughts and comments welcome.

Rapid, like drove it back from london just ####in on everythin' more respect on the road than in a micra, all the little boy racers don't bother to try and overtake me! and when they do it's more funny for me

sweet man (Y) im hoping to get one of these as a second car. lol once they see the gti badge they dont bother :p

pretty much, i just find it fun racing saxos in second gear when they are in fourth, this is my second car!

i suppose if you want a decent car you have to pay the price, hopefully i should have one of these during the summer... anyways dude best of luck with yours (Y)

whats wrong with that! That's like saying the 350z, skyline's etc are rubbish!

dont mean it that way arnold. he said ive enjoyed my short stay however got this now.

he feels hes not really part of the micra club because hes got a almera now.

Congratulations on your new purchase, I hope you pop back to give us updates. You could have a Almera Blog, there's a Corsa blog on here and a Orion.

Just because he hasn't got a micra doesn't mean he shouldn't feel welcome. There are lots of members on here who don't have a micra. Even me and my car isn't even a Nissan.

You don't need to leave Call you just as welcome as before micra or no.

callumf said:
drove it back from london just ####in on everythin'
I do that in my Micras lol :D quite amusing seeing the reactions when you overtake everything else on the road in a humble 1l :p

(I don't sit in the middle lane if there's someone else behind with a bit more power BTW, I just hate slowing down for the dawdlers in front :p)

BG

Just because he hasn't got a micra doesn't mean he shouldn't feel welcome. There are lots of members on here who don't have a micra. Even me and my car isn't even a Nissan.

you dont understand. read my above post. :p

adam, iirc there some where around 140bhp.

very nice cars, i love P1's in black. i would suggest uprating suspension first...the standard suspension aint great when you push them.

I prefer the phase 2s like my new one :D
150bhp with the ph2

But looks tidy

The almera gti had the best handling in its class so cannot see where you got that from sqaurepants
But they always look good lowered ;)

Thanks for all your posts guys!

I prefer the phase 2s like my new one :D
150bhp with the ph2

But looks tidy

The almera gti had the best handling in its class so cannot see where you got that from sqaurepants
But they always look good lowered ;)

it's the same bog standard engine in both the p1 and the p2. :)

and dw i'll still stick around better do a blog like china blue said!

QUOTE - and dw i'll still stick around better do a blog like china blue said!

Good Man, looking forward to it, any more pics of the car like the interior?

ill get some this week. it's tidy tidy got small tweaks to do over the next 6 months should be exciting

Back