new car moving on from micra

yes! i got a new car well excited, buught the micra as i crashed my vtec honda crx i enjoyed the micra these few months and its been the most reliable car ever never let me down not even in the snow but now to move on...bought my new car today, picking it up tomorrow a R33 NISSAN SKYLINE!!!!!!!!! :) but mught keep micra too as its so reliable and jus put new clutch in and cv joint

If it is anything but a gtr and it's the first rwd car you've had be massively careful as this is rwd killing season!
Last year I fitted some alloys to my s14 just payed £700 for them took the car round the corner to my mums hit some ice and did a 10mph drift into a curb which destroyed on rim! Just glad I was taking it easy, rwd cars are awful in the snow hills that your Micra will #### up you'll struggle with! In my r33 I got stuck on a hill caused a massive traffic jam two guys in a e reg polo got out and pushed me up the hill (that's how small it was) then got back into said 1 litre rot box drove straight up with no issues what an embarrassment

Back