Gits 2

Spike

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave
After reading Sonics post I cant sympathise with him, After washing and cleaning the car all yesterday as you do on a sunday afternoon, I go out today to fit some parts to find that some **** has key'd my car, on the front wheel arch and both driver side doors.

however, Im thinking that they actually tried to steal it, because there was a footprint on the front bumper (to test for an alarm) and there looked like scratches by the lock... however... with no steering wheel thanks to my snap off kit I bet that stopped the little ####s...

but anyway, doesnt dispute the fact that as everyone knows theres #######s out there who have no respect for other peoples property and I just think its really sad...

rant over (Y)

theres quite a few vigalanties around here....all 35-50 yr olds with baseball bats and the like....going round in packs breaking up gangs of "youths" and calling the police on someone who may have "fallen down 20 flights of stairs" accidentaly whilst wating outside the chipshop...lol

we need more...cos the cops dont do jack yall...
*exciting american slang talk mode*

poo stain mate. i went out to wash my car yesterday. put the watering can outside and went back to get bucket and someone kicked the watering can over. the gits are in full force this week i guess

Back