The MSC Forza Motorsport 2 Thread

James

Chairman
I just thought i'd ask as i'm pining for my Forza 2 gameplay to come back, but I refuse to play it without the wheel (mine broke after 3 weeks and it's in the process of being sent back to Gameplay.co.uk :()

I know one person (sparkie/welly) won't see this as he's playing it too much having just got his 360 back! ;)

Post stats/pics/progress/anything FM2 related here, I'm interested to see how far people have got in a month!

At the state of play before I stopped playing I had a tuned (Fusion Motorsort) S14 at the top level of tuning for an SR20DET (Can't remember the bhp) and an S15 with RB26DETT transplant pushing the max bhp too (grr I can't remember bhp there either!)

Pics I've taken so far:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/james-msc/sets/72157600360084053/

James.

i got sick of it at level 25, cant be bothered to race so many laps myself and when i get computer to race they rip me off badly. lol

its bad that you cant sell your prize (car) for good money, i end up with loads of cars and no money! haha

Loving that game at the mo - ok some pics hmm

My Evo

forza2handler.ashx

My 350z

forza2handler.ashx

Again

forza2handler.ashx

Titch :)

Those links don't work mate, you have to save them and then re-host them as we aren't allowed to look at your pics!

love the demo this games definatly on my to buy list soon :D

shame they made some mistakes with the mr2 though, badges in the wrong places etc the mr2 owners club arent best pleased i can tell ya lol

LOL i dunno how it happened, I've heard reports of a fuse inside the wheel blowing and that seems to be whats up here as it works with the batteries but without force feedback, which is rubbash! When plugged into the power it does nothing!

So Gameplay agreed to fix/replace it!

I take it you don't have live then? Hehe. Nice cars though!

whats this "life" you speak off??? :p no we dont really, just chilling on the xbox all day every day, maybe a bit of work on the cars etc, basiclly just sit and home and wait for car shows to come up ;)

Lol I think you misunderstood me dude! Live as in Xbox Live!!

As you can take pictures in game and upload them to Xbox Live and download them on your PC!

oh (sounding like a noob :p) we did have it, but i was costing a bit too much after a while....plus it hardly ever got played, but now we have forza 2 and ghost recon 2, really tempted to go for it. hmmmm.

Most games come with a free 3 month trial these days, find one of those and give it a go, if you aren't pleased with it, then just cancel it :)

And if it's a Premium 360 you should have got a 3 month trial with it for free too

sweet just seen this thread. i'm a big halo fun but since getting my 360 back and buying fm2 there's only been 1 game in my consle since it's returned. well until september.
my game tag is. speedrat.
also my porsche is great fun with the traction control turned off.

your r32 gtr is the same as mine! same kit and the same colour! just mine has gold alloys. also i have a tommy kaira r34, same std colour etc :p kept it in class a i think it was...

Back