Full Turbo kit for sale

Antony

Ex. Club Member
as per davey c's car

i payed enough for this kit.
i havent used any of it yet.
how many of you would buy it if i was to put it up for sale?

i would be looking for around £1000 collected.

the kit consists of,

T2 turbo (almost new)
Greddy e-manage Blue with wiring
CG13 fuel rail with SR20 injectors
Fuel pressure regulator
Front mounted intercooler and all associated piping and connectors
silicone water lines and t pipes for turbo
boost meter
HKS manifold for turbo CG13DE (this is £400 on its own)

the only things you would need are,
oil lines to turbo,
Turbo downpipe (ive been quoted £400 for a whole turbo back stainless system tig welded too so not too expensive)
and fitting.

on a standard engine you wouldnt want to run any more than 4psi, mapped i would recomend not using the e-manage and get ED to map the stock ECU, you could then safely run 6-7psi and have around 130-140BHP. (and over 120FT/lbs torque)

there is also available another T2 turbo (used but working £70)
Top mounted intercooler made to fit this application (for those not wanting to show off the front mount) (£90)

thank you

i appreciate the coments guys, and i appreciate the sentiment rich, but please for the love of god dont get yourself banned because of me.

ED, thank you. your level headed mature approach to everything as allways.

this club has done alot for me over the last 3 years and it does look like i may even have to consider selling all the bits off my car and weighing it in for scrap. there simply arent any jobs out there.

i have applied to every shop, supermarket and warehouse i can find. the job centre is calling me up every day with new job oppertunities but i never get a reply and i have 6 years of retail management and 10 grace B gcse's. its not as if im a chav or anything.

again thanks lads realy.

Thread tied up and reality restored. If all else fails bung it on ebay as seperate parts, youll get sensible market price money then.

Yes possibly (the whole lot), but it wont be for 6-8 weeks.

no problem. you never know what could happen in 6 weeks, i mean 6 weeks ago i was earning 15k a year and was within 2 days of fitting this kit...

hey ho,

I'd be interested (as I was before) but I wouldn't want the E-manage Blue....no need for it for me. Guess this would be a problem for you though, so hopefully someone wants the kit WITH the E-manage!

I'd be interested (as I was before) but I wouldn't want the E-manage Blue....no need for it for me. Guess this would be a problem for you though, so hopefully someone wants the kit WITH the E-manage!

not a problem if you dont want the e-manage. i can sell that on fleabay.. again, (ive had 3 of them now...lol)

3 of them?! Ok, well it then depends how much you would knock off the price and then I'll talk to my mechanic/storage guy next week! :)

i can nock off the going price for an e-manage blue which is about £140 (what i sold the last brand new one for)

so the whole kit could be yours for...£900..

god thats low bargain..

erm. it comes with a bag of connectors and wires...lol if you contact davey c hell be able to tell you what he sold me as its been sat in a bag in the back of my car since i picked it up..lol

i can pm you his contact number if you dont have it..

Looks like my post got deleted in the clean up! So ill say it again...

Im interested in the whole lot, can pay half now as a deposit, then half when iv got the rest together (1-2 weeks)

But has anyone recieved any quotes for a turbo micra? Or what are you paying for your turbo micra's insurance? (prices, age, ncb) Im with flux and they wouldnt quote me until i have fitted it to my car! Weird, i know! Im going to try them again tomorrow!

Im with flux and they wouldnt quote me until i have fitted it to my car! Weird, i know! Im going to try them again tomorrow!

you dont constantly bombard them with phonecalls for quotes do you, ive heard they will say that if your the annoying person who phones up constantly for quotes but never get around to doing the work!!!!!!!!!!!

just a thought

i can nock off the going price for an e-manage blue which is about £140 (what i sold the last brand new one for)

so the whole kit could be yours for...£900..

god thats low bargain..

How does £1000-£140 = £900???????

Anyway, no deal on that. I offered less than that to Davey C and my offer was accepted, before the confusion and then your purchase of the kit from him.

<Dragons Den>

"Sorry, I'm out"

</Dragons Den>

Time to look for a new GT15.

oops. my maths aint what they used to be.

thats fair enough but davey isnt selling the kit. i am. and i meant £860
i could split the kit and sell it for more money. but i cant wait that long.

well sammy all you need to do is ask... pm me

you dont constantly bombard them with phonecalls for quotes do you, ive heard they will say that if your the annoying person who phones up constantly for quotes but never get around to doing the work!!!!!!!!!!!

just a thought

Nah, when ever i ring up its to declare mods, no matter the cost, as i like to keep it all legal! Means i dont have to worry if i get pulled by the fuzz!

Ok ant, didnt get time to ring them yet so will do it monday as they not open on sundays i believe! Fingers are crossed!!

I have been talking to my parents, and they are going to give me money for christmas, so I can offer you £700 for the kit.
I think, considering you bought the kit for just under a grand (which also came with the oil lines) before the economic problems, and now there are no oil feeds and people dont seem that interested in paying the money you have asked, I think my offer is a fair one.
Things are only worth what people will pay. I'm sorry you would loose money mate, but everyone is loosing money at the moment.

I have been talking to my parents, and they are going to give me money for christmas, so I can offer you £700 for the kit.
I think, considering you bought the kit for just under a grand (which also came with the oil lines) before the economic problems, and now there are no oil feeds and people dont seem that interested in paying the money you have asked, I think my offer is a fair one.
Things are only worth what people will pay. I'm sorry you would loose money mate, but everyone is loosing money at the moment.

it didnt come with oil lines or a down pipe.

if it doesnt sell by 15th of january i will throw in a rocker cover of your choice..

ill keep that in mind matey £700....nice offer...seriously.

it didnt come with oil lines or a down pipe.

if it doesnt sell by 15th of january i will throw in a rocker cover of your choice..

ill keep that in mind matey £700....nice offer...seriously.

Oh sorry, i assumed that you did get the oil lines as they came with the kit that davey c was selling.

Although im in no rush (i dont think i would be fitting the turbo just yet anyway), i am not one for uncertainty and i would like to know if i am buying it or not. To tell you the truth, i would like to know if i can spend the money on somthing else. So, considering the lack of obvious interest (i dont know what you have discussed via PM) is there a new, lower price that you would except?

Also, where do you live mate, i wouldn't want to have to drive up to scotland to get this kit:D

£700 with the EManage is a nice offer? I offered DaveyC £730 without the EManage at the time, maybe you thought it was less than that!!!

Good point about location too. So you're willing to take a £300 drop in price?

antony sory to hear about your bad luck in the job department i would be interested but anyone like to gues how many bits my skoda falicia would end up in if i tryed to turbo charge it ???????? have a good christmas

thanks for the support guys.

i have had a very very good offer via PM. (ps by the way i live in grimsby)
i am thinking about accepting it. so what ill do, ill look at my job oppertunities and if i dont have one by the 15th ill sell up.

if i do get a new job by then, my mot isnt far off that so if it fails, even if i do get a job it may go up for sale again... and ill just get a suzuki cappucino like ive allways wanted...

thank you so much guys....

hope you get all this mess sorted mate. you get somthing you really want and never use it.

p.s suzuki cappucino is a great choice :)

ok mate,
well, i did say my offer was dependant on your location, and your a bloody long way away from brighton:D (prob about £100 in petrol).
any idea how much a currior would charge?
talk further on the 15th then, i will PM you my phone number.

well, i went to south london to pick it up.... and that only cost me £60 in petrol in my 1.3.....hammering it all the way there and back again...

curior for this lot wwas calculated at £90...

well, i drove to nottingham and back and it cost me just under £70 so i think it will be more like £100 to you and back.

im also spending my money pretty quick at the moment so im not sure that i will have what i offered come the 15th, but we will see.

speak to you soon.

P.s Thanks for the heads up Retepetsir, will check it out if the time comes(Y)

well, i think im going to keep the kit. im managing to stay out of my over draft on my rocker cover sales at the minute (just about..lol) and i have just applied to work for the Dept of Work and Pensions untill i join the RAF. so fortunately i wont have to sell..

sorry matey. i only had the DWP test this morning too and the RAF one yesterday so its all been a bit of a rush.

ok mate, thanks for letting me know,
good luck with the install then, look forward to seeing it on here:)
if you do change your mind, would you let me know please?

BUMP full turbo kit minus emanage (sold) and injector rail (sold)

£750 takes the lot.

first come first served,

Hmmmm tempting! So all ill need is a exhaust system, oil lines from turbo + fuel rail mod to get it up and running? Then a remap from ed?

Could you PM me your post code so can see distance?

Do it Sammy. Ill map it for parts cost only just to show how much better it could be :)

Just send kris a PM as wouldnt want to fit myself!

Cheers for the postcode! Only a 340mile round trip! Nothing really.....lol

Will PM ant now! Hope he comes online soon!

Didn't realise you do part fitting aswell....just checked out your website! Lol.

Would need the extra bits that are needed, sorted out too! As im no mechanic/welder! Can you sort them too? Oh and will i get to see the st? Lol...

done sammy boi.....

pm sent..
yeah oil lines, fuel rail, mapping... thats it. everything else is here in the kit, bailey dump valve hks manifold, fmic all piping GT25R turbo (refurbed) boost guage....sorted!

if i do get any money and get a decent job im going to get a ga16 engine instead of a turbo. i know how much i want one but being realistic.... a ga16 would be such a laugh.

Sold and payed for by samyboi.
collected about 40 mins ago. and his car looks awesome..lol

then that may be your downfall..

please read all of the posts in a thread. many people have come a cropper this way.

Back