*K11 turbo kit for sale*

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Evening guys :)

Right having a change about and selling the t2 turbo and ancillaries

It's originally from a fiesta rs turbo and in very good condition internally with no play and no smoky smoky :)

The manifold is a frankspeed manifold with a custom ford t2 flange on

I have the fiesta rs turbo modded to fit and have cut the downpipe so that it could be joined on by the next owner to there exhaust system so have left enough on there

It comes with the oil feed banjo and banjo bolt specific for this turbo and this has a 4-AN fitment so your oil feed hose you order has to have this to fit

The stock return is on there with a rubber joiner, you will need the fitting from eBay to connect the return back up as mines staying on the sump

This turbo is capable of 160bhp at around 10 psi with fueling and map.
Same setup really as polly p or noddie

This could be run at a very low boost setup without intercooler with not much left to get!

Worldwide shipping available

Paypal only or cash if picking up

£260 + postage ovno

And don't worry I'm not out the turboing just yet, just looking at other options

Can text or call
07825159531 (u.k)

4d679846-3be3-86d7.jpg

4d679846-3bff-7014.jpg

4d679846-3c17-38a8.jpg

4d679846-3c34-5a16.jpg

4d679846-3c50-4ba7.jpg

4d679846-3c66-2b44.jpg

4d679846-3c79-1da7.jpg

4d679846-3c88-6832.jpg

OP
OP
martinb

martinb

Ex. Club Member
nah no n/a still turbo but something different

notice its not with oil lines or any intercooler stuff etc?

ill explain in due time :)

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
What work would one need to get it all up and running after they purchase your kit?
Mapping is a given...

OP
OP
martinb

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Order the oil feed(just the line) around 10-15

Order the sump fitting (10)

Fit turbo kit, fit oil lines (easy) and either clamp or weld exhaust

Suprised no one wants it, the new turbos got no shaft play or smoke

Shaun bar mapping and Fuelling the major parts are all there! :)

OP
OP
martinb

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Why do I have to keep bumping a turbo kit ffs!! Noddies manifolds are 250 and this is even cheaper with a turbo and downpipe!??

Eliot

Ex Super S Owner
Really.....?

Theres so many new members that ask to turbo kits etc, more power

Is it to expensive ?

yeah quite alot of people have added turbo this year havnt they?
naa thats a great price, if I had a micra and wasnt a student I would bite your hand of for that!

euro_micra

Matt :)
I want it! But depends on insurence, last time I looked I was quoted 5grand:laugh: But now I'm with admiral prices are cheaper, so fingers crossed for when I ring up tomorrow. But still might get it for the future. Either way martin I'm working on buying it, cash ready too:grinning:

i think the problem is marty that people lack imagination, they dont see a turbo kit, they see a lump of metal. Perhaps the thought of fitting an intercooler, corresponding pipe work and this ,that and the other is too much of a task for some people. and as for mapping,it can be ran without it, use 2 headgaskets to lower compression,an uprated fuel pump and bigger injectors, as not to run lean at high revs, oh and a spare cg13de just incase sitting in the shed(Y)

i may be interested, im back on home turf in less than a month, im still unsure if going down the micra road is right for me, we'll see

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
i think the problem is marty that people lack imagination, they dont see a turbo kit, they see a lump of metal. Perhaps the thought of fitting an intercooler, corresponding pipe work and this ,that and the other is too much of a task for some people. and as for mapping,it can be ran without it, use 2 headgaskets to lower compression,an uprated fuel pump and bigger injectors, as not to run lean at high revs, oh and a spare cg13de just incase sitting in the shed(Y)

i may be interested, im back on home turf in less than a month, im still unsure if going down the micra road is right for me, we'll see

Personally I don't think it's a lack of imagination at all. I would say it's more of a case of funding. There are many threads on here showing how many things can go wrong with a turbo installation, even when people try to do it right things can still go wrong. It's a money pit and even if done cheaply there are certain things which need to be done right. I would hope that there are a few believers out there as a result of the last few boosted K11's now to back this fact.

As for running 2 head gaskets, an uprated fuel pump and bigger injectors as a substitute for mapping........it's the 1st of June, not the 1st of April ;)

Scott

My name is Scott
Site Supporter
Fast and Reliable isnt cheap
Reliable and cheap isnt fast
Fast and cheap isnt reliable

Bosh, GLWS Martin, im sure the right buyer is out there (Y)

euro_micra

"martinb has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Message you on here anyway.
Hello Martin. I'll consider buying the kit at £225 with delivery. I'd also prefer to make payment by Paypal as a 'purchase' which would give me some protection and you'd take the fees, not sure how much that is, guessing you'll receive £210-220.

Also, do you have any other items for sale that would suit the kit, ga16 injectors, fuel pressure regulator etc?

Cheers, Matt:)

OP
OP
martinb

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Hi Matt, I'll accept £225 delivered, paypals [email protected]

Please either pm or write on paypal your address and full name and contact details

Thanks mate I'll have it with you in before the weekend

Let me know when it's done matey so I can book the courier :)

euro_micra

"The following errors occurred with your submission

* martinb has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Hey Martin, do you know when the delivery date is on the turbo, dunno if the courier gave a date or anything?? Just I'm working days next week and I hoped it would arrive before the weekend like you said, but it hasn't, no problem with that but unless anyone else is in that day it probably won't get delivered 1st time is what i'm thinking.

Let me know if you can, and I'll try and make sure someones here to sign for it.
cheers, Matt.

OP
OP
martinb

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Can't put new thread up so ill update here

This is now not required so frankspeed decat for sale guys

This is a stock cat, gutted out and tube welded inside, it's a complete straight through

Comes with non rusty stainless bolts and nuts and a hanger

In good condition only covered 80 odd miles since Frank made it for me

Retains stock position and easy to swap out at MOT time due to new nuts and bolts

Paypal or cash on collection

£40 + 5 postage

4d679846-5fd5-37de.jpg

4d679846-5ff1-36b9.jpg

4d679846-600b-1846.jpg

Oh that's not rust on it it's an old metal gasket by the way