FOR SALE: Full Turbo Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stani1029

Club Member
NOT SELLING SEPARATELY
moving onwards and upwards now so the turbo kit is for sale, included is:

turbo manifold
T04E turbo (rebuilt approx 2000-3000 miles ago with 360degree thrust bearing)
oil feed/return with sump
intercooler with fan/pipes/bends
custom 2.5" stainless exhaust turbo to the back
inlet manifold/throttle body/fuel rail/1.0l and 2.0l injectors/loom
walbro and sr20 fuel pump
boost gauge
blue radiator hoses

adding up the cost of all the above it comes to around £1400 new, (thats with the turbo manifold being free)

i might have missed a few things but ill add them when i can think, also i have alot of other engine spares etc so will probs throw them in if the buyer wants them, collection only, cash on collection, SENSIBLE OFFERS!!

stani (Y)

Sensible offers? Like?

£300? Worth a try.

Also why are you selling, still having problems with running?

I'm interested in the whole kit but would be using a smaller turbo instead.

LOL

would have snapped this up but cant afford it at the moment mate, best of luck selling (Y)

well if im right antony wanted £1000 for his collected and it wasnt a complete kit. although it did come with an emanage and mines doesnt. i honestly dont mind if i dont sell this, i could always keep it for another time im bored and have a spare engine/micra :p

No offense, but a grand is a lot to ask for, with a turbo that's too big for the k11, a cut and shut manifold, and no engine management.

You hinted above, all Pete asked for is a ball park figure.

I personally know what I would consider fair for what you're selling, but people don't know what to offer, if you don't know what you want.

It's possible to sell a BRAND NEW ready to bolt on turbo kit, including engine management brand new for 1k and make profit.

The only issues ive had is what doesnt come with the kit and thats management. Everything else has been perfect and the manifold is currently still on the car and is heatwrapped so ill do my best with getting a photo, when I got the car dyno'd i was told with a dastek chip I would see 180-200bhp so think what proper management would do for it, and thats a standard engine.

Stani

The only issues ive had is what doesnt come with the kit and thats management. Everything else has been perfect and the manifold is currently still on the car and is heatwrapped so ill do my best with getting a photo, when I got the car dyno'd i was told with a dastek chip I would see 180-200bhp so think what proper management would do for it, and thats a standard engine. Stani

Ok cheers, any sort of pictures would be good.

no its the one thats always been on my micra mate

2973667202a10014858020o.jpg

Nope, no new kit and since putting this up for sale circumstances have changed big time where im either gonna sell up everything I have or keep some things and see how things get along. :(

You don't have to wait for very long if you use an adequate turbo, and you have far more torque with forced induction than you do with N/A for the same power levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back