fs: k11/random parts wedsports, bov, turbo manifold etc

hi ppls. things have changed.. bigger and better as always so here's some **** for sale :p

turbo manifold to suit wrx td04 and stainless 3'' dump pipe. $100, not sexy, but it works, d1cefiro was suppose to take this off me but haven't heard from him in about a month.. will fit with a/c etc...

greddy type s "STYLE" (LOL) blow off valve $20

selling the wedsports SOLD

i've also got stock: (stock = standard for those simple few :D )
front and rear bars $offers (good nic)..... SLX!
a pile of throttle bodys $offers
stock cams/cam covers etc $offers
radiator $offers
headlights $old
front brakes + rotors $offers
seats $offers
complete dash pad $owes me $60, make an offer
flywheel and clutch. $offers
ca18 throttle body $old

sometime in the very near future my impul extractor manifold will be forsale also, mint condition, no scrapes or anything. pm and register your interest now.

also still have the nismo rear spoiler wing thing that i havent fitted.. and probably cbf'd fitting either. there's pics in a post gtrholic made earlier. i bought it for whatever he was selling it for. make n offer. SOLD!

modified dual feed stock fuel rail, has -6 ends all over it. have pics now, so if your genuinely interested, hit me up. $old!

https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/30326

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Hmm, if you've got an SR20 T/B i'll buy it off you - put a price on it ;) Can't quite picture the dual feed rail - could you send me some pics to my email address?

I'd love to take the manifold + dump off your hands - I guess i'll talk to you about postage stuff with that too.

GOD it would be so much easier if I were in QLD.. postage is killing me for all this.. haha!

Got any coilovers going? I need a set ;)

Edit: For the record I would also LOVE to get those wheels but I can't have three sets just sitting around at a time :p I need some wheel self-discipline.

---dens

deNs WROTE:

"Hmm, if you've got an SR20 T/B i'll buy it off you - put a price on it ;) Can't quite picture the dual feed rail - could you send me some pics to my email address?<BR><BR>I'd love to take the manifold + dump off your hands - I guess i'll talk to you about postage stuff with that too. <BR><BR>GOD it would be so much easier if I were in QLD.. postage is killing me for all this.. haha!<BR><BR>Got any coilovers going? I need a set ;)<BR><BR>Edit: For the record I would also LOVE to get those wheels but I can't have three sets just sitting around at a time :p I need some wheel self-discipline.<BR><BR>---dens

dont be a girl. i'll do a package deal for you. bahaha no sr throttle body's, i've only got a ca18 one left. (same bolt pattern just a few mm smaller.. better response :D )

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"dont be a girl. i'll do a package deal for you. bahaha no sr throttle body's, i've only got a ca18 one left. (same bolt pattern just a few mm smaller.. better response :D )

Haha smarty pants. I don't physically have any more space to store them, and self-restraint is something I've been meaning to exercise, have you heard of it? hahaha jokes.

I'll reply to the email now.

---dens

deNs WROTE:

"turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:<BR><BR>"dont be a girl. i'll do a package deal for you. bahaha no sr throttle body's, i've only got a ca18 one left. (same bolt pattern just a few mm smaller.. better response :D )"</DIV><BR><BR>Haha smarty pants. I don't physically have any more space to store them, and self-restraint is something I've been meaning to exercise, have you heard of it? hahaha jokes.<BR><BR>I'll reply to the email now.<BR><BR>---dens

hmm.. i think i may have heard of it.. dunno what it means thou! my next couple of mods will have everyone shaking their heads.. muhahaha

headlights sold pending payment clearing.. fuel rail gone too. seats are stock slx ones, stock micra rotors/pads/discs, stock stock stock, as listed. from memory, the dash has no holes, but very slight discolouration in the top part.. atm its a bare dash pad.... got a few clusters to choose from if you need one, also got a centre console/dash part floating around somewhere.... offers on everything.. need to clean up/make way for more spares

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Hey Turbo,

I may be interested in a good condition stock throttle body or 2..
I particularly need one with a good hot wire...

Im pretty broke atm, so dont throw them out. Ill let you know when Im ready..

Thanks

qwerty132

qwerty132 WROTE:

"Hey Turbo,<BR><BR>I may be interested in a good condition stock throttle body or 2..<BR>I particularly need one with a good hot wire...<BR><BR>Im pretty broke atm, so dont throw them out. Ill let you know when Im ready..<BR><BR>Thanks<BR><BR>qwerty132

no worries. i normally don't throw anything out :D

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
This thread is 3 and a half years old. Please refrain from bumping such old threads. PM the person directly if you need to but given the amount of time passed, it's extremely unlikely they're still for sale.

---dens

Back