» CMF Member
as stated selling every mod that was going onto my micra

turbo piping with filter- 80$
front mount intercooler- 100. custom made
greddy BOV with piping on it- 150
t25- 100
cup gauge 80
march badge 50
aslo have stock pair of tail lights... stock airbox with filters..

MAKE AN OFFER ON THE LOT GUYS!!!!
TAKE THIS OFF ME GUYS!!
NEED IT GONE ASAP

take the lot for 500$$$
Can message me on 0421887069!
All offers will be considered!!! Need it gone

CMF_ndxxx

» CMF Member
Cup holder is I'n good nick except clip on the storage is broken. Reason for selling is I've run out of money and need money to pay for a lawyer for custody of my son. Some one make me and offer! Some parts are already gone

CMF_ndxxx

» CMF Member
ok guys bits are definately sale, im not selling locally but definately to you guys, could the people who emailed today please sms. the stuff you wanted is yours. please message me on 0421887069 i need this gone, dont wanna be ****ed around! and i know you guys wont

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
i am frothing over the parts in this thread lol, too bad thing i was most keen on is sold though :( good luck mate,

keen to separate the turbo/exhaust combo?

CMF_kovert.k11

» CMF Member
and this is what that turbo kit looks like installed>>>>>>>>>>

Attachments

• 70324.jpg
    70324.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 33

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
Roll cage - 7pt or 9pt(kovert's ad said 7)
Does it have door bars?

Cam gears, they are slotted for adjustment, and I will buy them back if still available..

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
I'm keen for the cage bro, although I just resigned from my job and will soon be unemployed, just considering my options etc..
Didn't mean to stuff you round.

CMF_Willybeamin

» CMF Member
Interested in as stated selling every mod that was going onto my micra

front mount intercooler- 150.
greddy BOV with piping on it- 150
t25- 100
sr TB- 150
7pt mulholland roll cage- 900
cup gauge 100
cup holder- 100
jdm rear spoiler with led brake light- 160$
And what other turbo bits you have
Just got to sort out the money and I'll get back to you asap

CMF_kovert.k11

» CMF Member
you wouldn't get a cup holder delivered from japan for $60 - broken or otherwise/// ndxxx got that gauge pod from me- it's k11 specific - $80 alone not including shipping from japan... rather than bitch about what nick is chasing for these parts, stfu or offer something constructive. serious ppl will know what these parts are worth, others will be content with their eBay spec pov-mobiles...

CMF_ndxxx

» CMF Member
Look guys I just need to get rid of my parts. Enough said. I've had a great time on the site but it's time to move it all on for sonething more important. I don't care what anyone thinks I just want to sell what is advertised

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
THREAD HAS BEEN CLEANED UP.

The attitudes of some of the people in this thread is simply disgusting. If you're not enquiring about or purchasing items, don't post. It's that simple. For-Sale threads don't require commentary and ndxxx is allowed to set whatever prices he wants to for the items. Whether they're dirt-cheap or overpriced is not for discussion in threads like these.

People are generally open to offers from the stated prices in these threads so if you are genuinely interested, people may be more sympathetic to come to an agreement on price, but it's NOT a guarantee that this will always be the case.

I hope not to have to revisit this thread to clean it up again.

---dens

Back