front pannel

richarda

Ex. Club Member
hello,

was wondering if anyone has changed the front pannel on a micra, its the pannel where the headlights bolt too and the slam pannel sits on.

crashed mine awhile ago and head lights aint sat properly since so was thinking if i replace the front pannel it should sort that out, am i right or wrong? lol

thanks for your time

richard

a few ppl including myself have had to do this. Get the part from the following supplier:

http://www.sel-imperial.co.uk/SelectPart-part?markid=483&modelid=162&makeid=21

thats pre facelift, not sure if it you have facelift of pre facelift but then again i think they should be more or less the same, if not find the facelift part on that site.

Then if you can weld great, if not get a friend to and if not take it to a welder. Cant remember how much it cost me but i can remember it was expensiver but there are many ppl on herew with the ability to weld

ah right thought it was welded on i cant weld :( what do u mean by the facelift?

how did u get off the old front pannel?

ta for the quick reply

Cars made between 93-98 are pre facelift and have the smaller lights and cars made after 98 are facelift as they have the big lights

To remove the old front panel you need to cut the old welds off. You then reverse the process and weld the new panel it's place.

In a weeks time i MAY have a spare front panel for sale, for less than sel-imperial sell them for.

Mike

We live in the same area, if i dont need the front panel you can take it off me for what i paid for it £30

nice mike, let me know when ta getting rid of it. where abouts r u from?? ya know anyone that can give a hand putting the new 1 on or anything?

Yeah got a few mates that are welders, see what they would want. Will update this thread in a few days time

Mike

Back