MY Super s is dead, I need a Front pannel / Radiator mout.

I went into the back of my mate focus the other day at a bout 5mph. obviusly being a k10, it just crumpled. The damage is, need a new bonnet- easy, headlights, again easy, and a gill, easy, or should i say ebay lol BUT,
I CANT FIND THIS FRONT PANNEL / RADIATOR MOUNT !!
Ive tried loads of places, if anyone can help it will save me selling the car - I realy realy dont want to have to.
As i dont think im going to b able to get it fixed, ive reluctantly put it up on the k10 for sale section, but if i get that F**** part im gonna keep it. Any ides or buyers sob lol

if you need a red k10 grill i have one here which i will let go for just p+p, i will have a look for a front slam pannel around here

Steve

All those parts can be obtained easily but at the end of the day you're just gonna have to spend the money to do it right. If you really wanna keep the car then money shouldn't be an issue. The existing slam panel will be rapairable anyway, just find a panel beater with talent instead of a chump with a hammer. The welder i use rebuilt a deawoo matiz that had had a front corner smash that had bent the inner wing and chassis leg beyond recognition. I told him that no way it could be done, 2 hours later it looked like new and i had to eat my words.
Don't be so quick to give up on the micra, oh and erm, if a 5mph bump did anything more than leave a little mark on the bumper, then you have some serious rust issues on that car. I deliberatly hit a renno senic once... well i say once, i reversed back and rammed it a few more times before i cooled off, that's another tale for another day but all that happend to my k10... a few marks and dents in the plastic bumper. A heat-gun and some boot-polish soon fixed that. The renno driver learned his lesson however grr

I know, just weighigh up all costs, i think the costs are coming dangerously near the price or a Primera GT....., bt yeh 5mph, i was looking at the radio in traffic..., th k10s ARE strong look at my bumper its still fine, but a mk 3 focus has a v high tail, so the micra fitted just under ( probably why the lights an grill took more than the bumper.)

Back