Forum question??

MSG2

Deactivated Account
When I have replied to some of the posts across these forums, or placed my own thread, after a while they move to the bottom, but everytime I go into User CP, I can't see those threads or posts to which i have replied, any ideas why? and what I need to do? thanks in advance.

And sorry Mods, if this should have been in the general section, if you like you may move it. my apologies for that.

What in the User CP are you looking for, "Find threads started by this user" & "Find posts by this user"? Only threads you have subscribed to will appear in the list in User CP

What in the User CP are you looking for, "Find threads started by this user" & "Find posts by this user"? Only threads you have subscribed to will appear in the list in User CP

Yes Arnold, I get none, it always says there are no subscribed posts or threads...something to that effect, and I wonder why? I find it hard to track those threads or posts to which I have replied to check again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks mate.

You just need to tick the 'subscribe to this thread' box when you reply or start a new thread. It's not a default option so has to be set each time. (i think)

Thanks Arnold, and pardon my knowledge, I can't seem to find this box I can tick to subscribe to that post, if you can tell me where is this box, i.e top left, right, bottom etc etc. sorry i do sound dumb here.

Well done Andy88, thanks mate, got it now. cheers, it became a nightmare for me to find threads and remember their titles as I did not know the way to choose subscribing method.

I wish this process was automatic as a default setting and then you opt out if you didn't wanted subscription etc.

Back