For Sale: Micra 1.3 SR (1996)

Hyundai

Buy & Sell Member
I want this one sold so that I can buy an N-CVT Automatic Micra.

5 Months TAX.
12 Months MOT.
96K Mileage.

The car is in pretty good condition, there are a few scuffs and stuff but all it needs it a new wing and a little bumper care. The are a couple of scratches in a few places. Other than that, it's a pretty damn good car. It doesn't need a whole lot of attention, just some love and care. I've cleaned the engine bay so it isn't as dirty as the picture conveys. Also, the picture of the dash is a few weeks old, so it is going to show lower mileage. I'm pretty sure this car is RUST-FREE. There are no signs of any from what I can see?. You may come and view the car if you please.

It has all the SR extra: Colour-Coded-Bumpers, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Driving Lamps, CD Player, Rear-Speakrs & Tweeters, Alloy Wheels, Electric Windows, Sportier Seats + Interior, Tachometer (Rev Gauge).

I am open to offers, but I am expecting around £650, but this isn't my final price. PM me if you need details and such.

img0002xaw.jpg

img0003d.jpg

img0004j.jpg

img0005gfu.jpg

img0010lrq.jpg

img0009qsc.jpg

img0008aeq.jpg

img0006ndj.jpg

img0011r.jpg

img0012avn.jpg

img0013bxi.jpg

Thread cleaned, keep it on topic! Seeing those pics took me back to mine when I bought it, In fact I did consider it for a few mins!

Good luck with the sale!

Thanx Hyundai, ill be able to let you know soon, as i really would like to replace my black Super S which is so badly rusting with your black SR. Waiting to get back from a guy who wants my Super S

Im gonna have to let it go, my sale didnt go through and dont think it ever will! oh well :( sorry anyway, hope you get the car sold.

96nissanmicrasr13.jpg

02012007001.jpg

02012007002.jpg

02012007003.jpg

02012007.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality, I was using a really old phone because I can't find te cable for my other one. Plus it was reall bright outside.

Looks good (Y) im just not sure about mileages with micras! lol seen as mines only done around 78k and yours is 96k... but i suppose it all depends on whether its been looked after

Well, I wash this car every 3 days. I service it myself, I never drive it hard either. I just want it gone because I need something me and my mother can drive.

ok mate im just waiting for my cheque to clear so i should ideally have the money tomorrow.. whats a good day for you?

ahh well it all depends on whether my cheque has cleared and then getting down there to pick it up.. and insurance.. ill make a few phone calls in a minute and let you know.

Ack, thought it was Wednesday. Tomorrow is fine.

Just Turtle Waxed the whole car, cleaned all the arches and under. The whole inside has been cleaned (Hoovered, Polished and Scrub-Cleaned the seats). So it's ready to go.

Ok, i spoke with my parents today they said its all good, so as soon as my cheque clears ill let you know and then i can come and collect it :grinning:

Back