For Sale: K11 SR parts, breaking car

Hey guys

Sorry for the late response, lack of internet means I was back in the stone age lol

I still have a few bits for sale

If anyone is still interested just pm/message me here

some of you may have asked me about these and Ive forget because Im a git :p
Electric windows mechanism and switchs £15ono
Pop out rear windows £15ono
Custom back box £15ono
Sun roof with bits to go with £25ono
Pair of primered wings for prefacelift £5 each
Rear lights £20ono

And I also have some jdm micra front seats. Pics to come! £offers

pics of seats
IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

Are the electric window gizmo's for the 3drs? If so... everything included to plug and play? :)

Hey

Yep theyre are for 3dr. I have the arm rest with switches (bit tatty, few scratches but ok), the motors with guide rails and part of the loom. So the connectors from the arm rest's switches with part loom is included for both. to install they'd need connecting together and to power supply so pretty much plug and play :) (correct me if im wrong)

can you PM me a price what you are hoping to achieve for the front seats if he doesn't pick them up? I am going to be collecting a super S interior this week, hoping to pick up your electric window bits and the march front seats... so I can transfer the super S seats onto the march rails = perfect interior

John.

can you PM me a price what you are hoping to achieve for the front seats if he doesn't pick them up? I am going to be collecting a super S interior this week, hoping to pick up your electric window bits and the march front seats... so I can transfer the super S seats onto the march rails = perfect interior

John.

Seats are still available. Was looking for about £50ono

How much for backbox posted? Cheers.

£25 posted?

ok not dibsing them as I spent what I had spare on some other JDM bits if they are here at the end of the month, I will come and collect both bits... if they are gone... I will buy the electric window mechs off you :)

ok not dibsing them as I spent what I had spare on some other JDM bits if they are here at the end of the month, I will come and collect both bits... if they are gone... I will buy the electric window mechs off you :)

Im open to offers for the seats mate, need them gone tbh, leccy windows is still available, let me know when your redy for them :)

I have pm'ed you about the back box. Thanks.

replied mate

Hi sulur
Dont spose you have a dark met green drivers door (3 door)
And if the leccy windows are up fpr grabs ???
Kind regards
Malcolm

Hey malcolm, door has already gone mate, leccy windows have dibs but ill let you know if things change :)

are fog lights for sale let me no asap
wat condition armrest in?..

No fog lights buddy sorry
armrests?

I know this be a weired question but the passenger door have you sold that ? as mine has a dent in it haha was wondering how much would it be and where about's are you / postage if possible ?

I know this be a weired question but the passenger door have you sold that ? as mine has a dent in it haha was wondering how much would it be and where about's are you / postage if possible ?

Sorry buddy, the doors gone along with the car to the scrappers!

Bump for the seats!

I know you broke it for the engine but Im after a cam cover. You dont happen to have one knocking around do you?

I dont have the one from that car, which is silly of me to leave that in the scrap car! however i may have another one, shall have a look for you

You still got some parts off this car sitting around for sale mate? Specifically the front suspension? (looking for only the top mounts)

I may have the top mounts of some shocks as I threw some old shocks out a few months back (usually keep the useful bits) but i cant remember if i kept the top, will need to have look.

BUMP on the seats, too big to keep around

Bump for the exhaust too. Open to offers on what's left over.

Seats
Exhaust
Rear pop out windows
Leccy windows
Primered wings preface lift.

Cheers!

keep the seats as said in PM I will buy them off you. but at a later date. Will pass on electric window mechanisms atm as they are not a priority

keep the seats as said in PM I will buy them off you. but at a later date. Will pass on electric window mechanisms atm as they are not a priority

oki doki sir

Just wondering if you've got they top mounts mate? :)

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

sorry for late reply, I had a peek yesterday for the top mounts but i didnt see anything. Want me to have a proper rummage?

Im located in cambridgeshire.

I havnt sorted out a scrap day as I didnt know how long it would take to get the stuff sold off it!

Are you in a hurry? Perhaps if you have a damaged door I can put that on it.
still got the powerflow back box ?

is it they seats in they pics..if so naww mate i pass.. i rather my standard super s seats..

If you are willing to get up really early or stay up, possibly getting up earlier would be better then I will nab these off you...

I am going to be dropping off my car to its new owner tonight, starting at 3am, getting there for roughly 8/9am and I think Cambridshire is 3/4 of the way there but to the right a bit on the map.

If you are up for it... and If I cover your fuel, I could possibly meet you somewhere for these seats... but one question first, can you check if the seat belt retainers work with your pre-facelift seat belt please?

offer right there. :)

Actually no reading back on our PM's, it's too far for you to travel... so I will give it a miss as the journey is long enough as it is to be taking a detour :( sorry man

Actually no reading back on our PM's, it's too far for you to travel... so I will give it a miss as the journey is long enough as it is to be taking a detour :( sorry man

Well I'm at uni in Leicester and I could travel a bit your way that's not a problem if it's easier for you?

Will the backbox bolt onto standard catback or would it need fab-work?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

It's a direct fit bud.

Back