Napsters SR for sale

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
Car now being stripped!!!!
Car going this friday (14th) so if you want ANYTHING standard then please say before it goes

please note that all modified parts being sold separate so this is for standard SR parts. thank you

main parts:
Sr dials £25 posted
rear pop out windows £15 (prefer not to post)
sr bumpers with fog lights £60(prefer not to post)
spoiler £25(prefer not to post)
seats ££££££££(prefer not to post)

dont want to be a vulture (just asking) but are the other parts going?

not yet. still considering making another rallye micra at a later date and so keeping the bits, but i dont know. if i do sell them, they will be on here first :)

Not to clog your thread but what about the cut arches?

the arch is fixed, but wont be selling with the car standard. might see if they fit on my new car :)

ohhhh.....i see.....well unless someone wanted the arches then yeah it would show. or get some nissan overfenders/golf arches etc to cover them.

first post updated

i would have it for around £300, i'd have the money in a few weeks though, where abouts do youu live??

i should have read the first post properly, i apologise but i'm not interested, sorry again

Micra_Mamp: i guess you wanted the car as she is?
after looking where you live it would be a mission for you, but thats up to you!

would anybody think about buying this if it had 12months MOT but as a nearly standard SR (except for exceptions above)?
or
12 months MOT and car with impul front bumper and arches???

naps

where abouts are youu??

i may consider it if you mot'd it and left the front bumper and arches on?? have you replaced everything with standard?? (like the open mouth grill, tinted indicators e.t.c.)

cheers =]

cornwall.
depending on if you keep to the speed limit it would probably take you between 6-8 hours to get to me.

was that including the anti roll bar? i will see if i can get it off

yes :) ............do you want just the bulb or the whole inner console with cig lighter?

I just need the bulb which has a blue end, black casing with a little metal tag atatched to it to connect it to car.
Not the whole lighter unit thanks.

hi was wondering if you still have your rear number plate holder and if your selling it how much are you wantig for it posted ?

Hey bud. i had a separate thread in buy and sell for the holder, but going to be putting it on ebay instead sometime

Hey Napster, just wondering if you still have the spoiler for sale? how much do you think it would cost to have it posted? thanks mate

hey micra_tom. still have the spoiler. with the weight and amount of awkward packaging lol id say about £10. so £35 posted for spoiler?

a pillar with tweeters - £12posted
electric window kit - £20 posted
central locking kit - £20 posted

still have pretty much everything :( so just ask.

Ollie yeah still have it. £15 delivered.

Car going this friday (14th) so if you want ANYTHING standard then please say before it goes

BUMP! need to know within the next hour anything else anybody wants. off to scrappy tomorrow morning! :(

Back