K11 SR for sale and breaking performance parts

Dr Zoidberg

Ex. Club Member
I am based in Sunderland in the north east.

Details of the car:

98 R reg K11 SR.
Metallic Marine Green.
Cat 1 alarm with RCL, and central locking with the key on both doors.
Single Sony CD player.
Full service history.
45k miles.
Colour coded door and boot handles.
Sunroof, sports seats, rev counter etc: usual SR refinements.
Car is in excellent condition with low miles.

£1700 ono

Bad points:

I’ll be honest there are a few of bad points, there is slight surface rust forming on both the sills near the rear arches.
The car has a couple of dents in the sides from morons opening there doors into the car.
There are also a few stone chips in the bumper and lower part of the bonnet.
Again a couple of light scratches which wax out as you can see in the pics.

I’ve tried to be as honest as possible with this car so people know what they need to know about it. If anyone has any questions post them up.

pic left to show mods, car will look like it does in the last pic when sold.

Cheers for looking, Graeme.

Attachments

• frontdriver.JPG
    frontdriver.JPG
    312.1 KB · Views: 475
  • frontpassenger.JPG
    frontpassenger.JPG
    263.8 KB · Views: 348
  • rear.JPG
    rear.JPG
    285.6 KB · Views: 409
  • interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    218.7 KB · Views: 444
  • clean.JPG
    clean.JPG
    451.2 KB · Views: 450
Ah cool.
I dont really have the ability or somewhere to do the swap over for the mot.
Pity.
Would you sell the car with the standard interior and with the standard manifold< but leave the cat back system on?

SimonK11 said:
Ah cool.
I dont really have the ability or somewhere to do the swap over for the mot.
Pity.
Would you sell the car with the standard interior and with the standard manifold< but leave the cat back system on?

if so i will have the manifold of you

toney

i'd really like to sell the car as it is, but if it comes to taking mods off and selling standard-ish yeah i'd prob do that. would obviously change the price a bit to compensate no manifold etc.

:)

interested in manifold also

a really good buy for someone is that. im tempted my self, i got my car looking good but i dont wanna mess doing the 1.3 conversion, too much trouble getting it legit!

i'll try get some mate, they are in mint condition.

at the minute i'd want to keep them as if the car doesn't sell as is, i'd break the mods, so would need to put the standard seats back in.

really want it to stay like this, someone buy it lol

Mmmm, so so tempted. You had any major problems with recent mot's?
Hows the cross member e.t.c?

( I started a new thread with my thoughts on buying a new Micra, any ideas?)

i've never had it fail any mots, just the keep an eye on things like brake pads/tyres.

i had best part of the car re-under sealed erm tried my best to look after it really.

cross member is fine, theres no rattles regarding the timing chains etc,

where abouts are you based dude?

If you di split i would be interested in manifold and buckets if you are down midlands area any time!

ok ta,

i'll be leaving this add up for a few more days then all of the mods will be broken from the car and sold seperalty.

the car will be sold as standard with the cd player and cat 1 alarm for £1700 ono due to low miles and the alarm costing £200 5-6 months ago.

some one must want this as their gonna get at least £1500 worth of mods for £500.

graeme.

did you make the short shifter yourself or did you buy it off the shelf i may be interested

shortshifter was made proffessionaly, never used brand new. i bought it from mike/lowrider. so its not a standard one remade.

mods for sale

the car will be broken on saturday if possible, so if anyone wants it before then with the mods let me know.

the bigger items are collection only, i may be able to sort postage if i get time on the smaller items.

Mods:

Tomei cams, (just received) £320 delivered.
Short shifter £40 delivered.
K&N 57i induction kit. - poss sold.
Janspeed 4-2-1 manifold, 1 year old. - offers.
Janspeed de-cat pipe, 1 year old. - £40.
Janspeed centre section + Janspeed back box 18 months old. - £120
Gmax lowering springs. (lowering the car 35mm all round) - £40
Sunny callipers and vented discs and mintex pads. - poss sold.
15” Fox evo 5 wheels (195/45/15 tyres), 2 mint tyres + 2 really good tyres. 1 wheel is curbed slightly, another is scratched round the edge, they are finished with a crystal effect so look new every time they are cleaned. - offers.
Cobra Monaco bucket seats with k11 sub frames + Sparco 3 point harnesses, 1 year old. - £250.
Clear side repeaters. - £10
Standard rear lights (93-98 shape). - £20 poss sold
Tinted rear lights (98 shape) promised to Zephyr if/when I find them.
door handles + boot handle. poss sold.

Not really sure what to offer for the alloys but i like them and definitely interested. Was interested in springs but im too late :D

cheers for changing the james.

i should have said i'm not doing a "dibs" thing so either post up or pm what you want to offer highest wins type thing, sorry guys.

my msn addy is in my profile if people want to talk.

mike said:
its wasn't james

:blush: sorry dude, just i pm'd james about the title so though it was him. cheers.

the SR seats will not be for sale as they are going back into the car, sorry dude should have said.

wanting around £120 for manifold.

manifold is excellent condition, still about 6 months left on the guarantee.

i don't have time to arrange postage at the minute, sorry peeps. collection only i'm affraid.

new list:

Janspeed 4-2-1 manifold, 1 year old. - £120.
Cobra Monaco bucket seats with k11 sub frames + Sparco 3 point harnesses, 1 year old. - £250.
Janspeed centre section + Janspeed back box 18 months old. - £120
Standard rear lights (93-98 shape). - £20

Short shifter - sold pending payment.
K&N 57i induction kit. - poss sold.
Janspeed de-cat pipe, 1 year old. - sold pending payment.
Gmax lowering springs. (lowering the car 35mm all round) - sold pending payment.
Sunny callipers and vented discs and mintex pads. - sold pending payment.
15” Fox evo 5 wheels (195/45/15 tyres), 2 mint tyres + 2 really good tyres. 1 wheel is curbed slightly, another is scratched round the edge, they are finished with a crystal effect so look new every time they are cleaned. - sold pending payment.
Clear side repeaters. - sold pending payment.
Tinted rear lights (98 shape) promised to Zephyr if/when I find them.
door handles + boot handle. sold pending payment.

right my 160sr is early so this car has to go.

they've offered me £1300 px so anyone wants it at that price they are welcome. its gettin px'd mon or tues at the latest so you would need to get it soon.

richmicratwista said:
is that with all the mods on

lol nice try, no its standard bar the cat1 alarm and cd player

ian, it'll be at the ne jap meet so hopefully it'll be run in by then you can have a ride :)

if i was rich mate i'd have given it away with the mods lol

stuff left:

Janspeed 4-2-1 manifold, 1 year old. - £120. mint condition, got it off the car no rust at all only the black coating has come away in places.
Janspeed centre section + Janspeed back box 18 months old. - £120 again mint.
Standard rear lights (93-98 shape). - £20

at the minute most stuff is sold pending payments :)

Dr Zoidberg do you fancy coming to the midlands meet?If you do i would take your manifold and buckets off you!

If i had the buckets,harness's and manifold how much would you do them for?Would you meet halfway at all?

Back