K11 SR Breaking - TEIN coilovers, janpspeed peter lloyd exhaust, nismo parts

can you get back to me about the number plate recess ive payed for it just need to no when your posting it out as been a week and nothing

cheers

would you sell? The whole axle?
Mines broken and i need a cheap replacement cant weld it, will take some other bits aswell if he axle is an ok price.

My disk axle has been cut up. as said in the add, still waiting for a response about the drum axle on this...

Apologies to all for the lack of activity. Trying to juggle moving house, work, cars ect not very easy, thread now updated and will reply to all PMS.

interested in the coilovers mate, i think i sent you a PM its hard to tell on the new forum

Its probably worth giving Tom (MikeyRocks) a shout about the coils mate, he might be interested if you havnt spoken to him already :)

Coilovers now sold. Still have a janspeed manifold and a Genuine nismo rear splitter for sale!

Most other items pending collection.

Joe.

*TEIN Coilovers front and rear, 80mm drop front at present, 80mm at rear (springs are cut to reduce ride height). cost me £400+ when imported from japland in 2011 £300 MikeyRocks

*Janspeed Manifold, slight crack where manifold joins downpipe. easy to sort for anyone with a welder £60

*Peter Lloyd cat back system, hardly used but will have some stone and tarmac on it due to ride height of car £80 Mickey&me

*Lightened flywheel >4KG, original CG13 lightened flywheel £30

*Magnecor High Performance HT Leads, used 4k miles £35 stani SOLD

*Adjustable panhard rod, matt humphreys creation in black £40 mickey rocks

*Geniune Nismo rear splitter £70

*JDM Nissan March Number Plate recess £40

*Genuine MOMO steering wheel with boss £30

------------
Original parts listed below, if theres anything more specific you are after just post or pm me and I will get back with a price;

*CG13de - oil pressure issues £30

*CG13de Gearbox £30

*Headlights £30

*Original Suspension set up £20

*Various nuts and bolts £10

*8x SR alloys, tyres no good £20 per alloy or £120 for the lotJimbo x4Smartshark x4

*automatic CG13de in good nick, roughly covered 60k miles £50Jimbo

*SR/Super S front bumper £60 Jimbo

*Sr/Super S rear bumper £50

*Interior trim pockets £25 Johnbr6

*Gauges £30jimbo

*Spoiler £30jimbo

Everything that doesnt have a name or a cross through it.

50bd79e7-b4c7-5669.jpg

Comes with the horn although it is a ripspeed 1 for some reason. Also all screws ect

Joe.

Manifold

Attachments

• IMG_0963.JPG
    IMG_0963.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 305
  • IMG_0964.JPG
    IMG_0964.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 303
  • IMG_0965.JPG
    IMG_0965.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 335
  • IMG_0967.JPG
    IMG_0967.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 303
Hi mate, you able to sell me the adjustable panhard rod and peter lloyd system ?

Your welcome to the Peter Lloyd system matey. Also welcome to panhard rod however the thread is slightly damaged on it (a little bent) It does still adjust just takes a little more effort to do it.

Joe.

Your welcome to the Peter Lloyd system matey. Also welcome to panhard rod however the thread is slightly damaged on it (a little bent) It does still adjust just takes a little more effort to do it.

Joe.

Ah I see, would you do them both for £100? I can pay today via paypal or can do bank transfer to avoid the stupid paypal fees?
I will most likely need them posting but I can arrange my own courier.

Thanks!

Sure Im happy with that Ryan. So long as you can arrange a courier.

Will PM over details now.

Joe.

Back