For sale 1996 K11

CMF_ColinJ

» CMF Member
A dumb car thief broke the outside door handles and the strip on the back panel as he thought the harder he pulled the more likely it was to open.
Gearbox makes horrible noise but engine still runs fine. Moves under its own power. Is a green colour. Comes with the cable and software to plug into your laptop to enable interrogation of the engine management computer (watch your lambda in real time!!!).

$300

Adelaide Hills.

You might be able to drive it home but it would be a gamble

CMF_ColinJ

» CMF Member
Pros
It has four new tyres, a new radiator, front suspension done about a year ago, has CD player with removable faceplate, body is pretty good bar one fixable ding, comes with cable and windows software to plug ODB into a PC/laptop USB port (linux/mac software MAY be available)

Cons
Rear hatch doesn't stay up, exterior door handles have been broken off by world's dumbest thief (can still open from outside just very short handles), rear trim black strip that holds light for rear plate also removed by dumb thief (have put a telstar light on to illuminate plate area), paint work has that blotchy aussie sun tanned look common to factory paint jobs, gearbox is STUFFED and needs fixing/replacement. Gearbox makes a LOT OF NOISE but car moves under its own power and has been driven to Adelaide and back making this noise but it will break down if being driven (may go 1km may go 1000 but I would prefer to bet on about ten maybe). No plates as I had to return them to get rego refund.

CMF_ColinJ

» CMF Member
I can take some better pictures of you want to see more I will just need to find my gumboots :)
It's very dirty and needs a big big cleanup. Also the passenger headrest was half eaten but the interior is pretty damned good.

Back