For All The Scottish Members

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
As some of you will know, we are trying to arrange a Scottish Meet soon. We have 7 people down already but I know there is more Scottish members on here.
Have a look in here http://www.micra.org.uk/t6221-scottish-meet.html to get all the info.

To James etc - sorry if this is in the wrong place, just trying to get people interested as some might not look in the meets section and we would like this to happen.
Thanks.

micra_b, mr grassie, lewis, scottishmicra, nismo_almera and any other Scottish member I havent mentioned, any of you guys interested in the meet??

We only need one more person to get this booked (if everyone else who said they are going confirms)

We can have more than 16 people also, thats just the minimum.

i'd really like to go to this but it all depends if i pass my test or not, will let you know on the 9th Feb :D

B

I would have come to this but my boyfriend and I are both working that night and we tried to get the night off but couldn't cos there's already a few people on holiday that week.

We both work at the same place on nightshift so it will look sus if we both pull a sicky lol.

Hopefully next time we can make it!

well y not 1 of u? ;)

other 1 covers, sorted! n to decide who goes i say whoever drives the car should go. simple plus ur the 1 on the site-lol

hope u can make it

:D

micra_B said:
i'd really like to go to this but it all depends if i pass my test or not, will let you know on the 9th Feb :D

B

Hope you pass mate, I would need a definate by the 1st of Feb though as it will need to be booked and numbers supplied. If things didnt go to plan with your test, would you not be able to get someone to drive you down? Or sit with you as you drive down? It would be good practice for you.

K11SS said:
well y not 1 of u? ;)

other 1 covers, sorted! n to decide who goes i say whoever drives the car should go. simple plus ur the 1 on the site-lol

hope u can make it

:D

Yeah agree with K11SS, atleast one of you could pull a sicky,lol.

Just a wee reminder for all the people who said they would go to this, that might not have read the meets thread, confirmation and payment will be due by the 1st of Feb.

We have had 15 people say they will go, and only 6 confirm include myself.

Back