F/S: Breaking Modified K11

i can get some parts off tomorrow (inc the gauges :) ) But i cant get anything off underneath (anti roll bars,panhard,strut brace) untill this weather clears up abit (even if its wet,as long as its not snow). Cant get the suspension off until they're off cos the car will be too low etc etc so i have to plan carefully.

Will update tomorrow with whats off and those people will be sent a PM with postage prices

Tried removing them today but the black glue stuff is extremely sticky. Not even a heat gun was budging it lol Will have another go tomorrow as i ran out of day light

Unfortunately Karl is no longer able to the Manifold will now goto the next person :)

Done some more stripping today,still got a few things to take off but its almost there :)

I've sent a PM to those with parts now available,aswell as updates on the rest.

Ive just PM'd him,ever so sorry! As i mentioned in the PM Andy both boxes are near enough the same size. Guess thats whatbhappens when you parcel stuff up before booking the courier

no probs buddy! it can happen :) im not angry or anything. Genuine mistake.

ill retape it back up ready for collection

I've updated the original post,but will post it here too with some photos:

Facelift Smoked Side Repeaters £10 posted UK Mainland

20130123_184213.jpg

HEKO 5dr Front Wind Deflectors £20 posted UK Mainland (one is damaged)

20130123_184308.jpg

20130123_184322.jpg

SFS 7pc Red Silcione Hose Kit (the Radiator to Expansion Bottle hose isnt photo'd,but is included) £55.00 posted UK Mainland

20130123_184420.jpg

I will take the hoses if you can wait till end of month for payday ?
Also have you still got the door handles if I could have them to please ?
Cheers

Wind Deflectors will only fit a 5dr due to the front doors being shorter

Matt,sorry i forgot to PM you back,we had to cut the gear linkage to get the short shifter off,sorry!

Rob, sorry the whole shell has been scrapped now. All i've got left is whats listed

hi do the smoked Side Repeaters come with the bulbs and holders, and could you do a deal on the bonnet gas struts and repeaters?

hoodedreeper said:
Item: Breaking Modified K11
Condition: Used
Reason for selling: time to move on :(
Price: £00.00

I've had a few Swap offers since putting this up for sale and also a couple of cash offers,but unfortunately nothing in the region that i'm looking at.

The car will now be broken. Parts wont be available untill i find somewhere to store the car and parts. This will hopefully be sorted within January.
Parts marked with a red C are strictly collection only. Everything else can be posted at the buyers expense. Delivery prices will be arranged upon packaging/selling.

Originally i wasnt going to do Dibs,but it seems the best way. PLEASE only put your name down if your 110% interested and have the money to pay.

Payments can be made via Paypal (please add 4% on if paying by Goods). Bank Transfers are welcome and so are Cheques (will need to wait to clear before sending the item(s) out.

.: ENGINE :.
Panel Filter £10.00
Custom Sports Cat £20.00 PBobby
Gas Bonnet Struts £10.00
battery box £35.00
Red SFS Silicone Hoses £55 posted UK Mainland sp13rsy (PAID)
.: SUSPENSION :.
Bilstein Shocks All Round JK9194 (COLLECTING 4/2/13)
Custom RSR Front Springs (100mm) £150.00 C JK9194 (COLLECTING 4/2/13)
Custom APEX Rear Springs (100mm)JK9194 (COLLECTING 4/2/13)
Whiteline Adjustable Panhard Rod £40.00 jk9194 Seb kesalap MicraPRO (COLLECTING 4/2/13)
OMP Roll Cage £160.00 C Karlj (COLLECTING 27/1/13)

.: EXTERIOR :.
Badboy Bonnet £150 C ivawart
Custom Front Bumper £100.00 C ivawart
Custom Rear Bumper £100.00 C ivawart
Smooth Boot w/ Nismo Spoiler £250.00 C ivawart
Seat Ibiza Rear Splitter £10.00 C ivawart
Rover 400 Side Skirts £10.00 C ivawart
Laguna Front splitter £15.00 C ivawart MicraPRO
5dr Front Wind Deflectors £20 posted UK Mainland
.: INTERIOR :.
Pulsar Short Shifter £40.00
Flocked Dash £80.00 C randomhero
Carbon Fibre Front Door Cards 5dr £60.00
Carbon Fibre Rear Door Cards 5dr £60.00
Custom Door Pods £30.00

Some items do need a lick of paint or cleaning up. Some parts also have some scratches,these have been priced accordingly to the damage.

Some photos:

Ill take the bonnet struts and the splitters (all round) if they become free??!!!!!!!

The gas struts are missing one piece due to it being seized solid on the car. That part has gone with the shell so i cant get it off (obviously). I still have the 2 struts but its missing the ball part which bolts to the wing (its like a ball and socket type fixing)

Back