Breaking K11 W Reg

J

justin brown

Hi guys iam breaking my micra which is a 2000 model year k11 3dr 1ltr celebration in red it is in excellent condition having only covered 1500 miles yes 1500 miles .The engine and gearbox is in brand new condition as is the rest off the car apart for osf door and wing .The limited edtion interior is also excellent the airbag is intaced tailgate also has standard type spoiler fitted all glass available brakes and suspension is also like new having only covered very low miles.The car also has power steering maybe someone may want to fit to there no pas micra please ring me on 07968580542 if interested in anthing or email thanks guys.

what parts would be needed to convert my 1994 super s into pas and how much for them all?

thanks

Where abouts are you from?

I'm looking fr a bonnet and drivers side wing, also if your head lights are the latest ones i'm looking for a drivers side one.

On top of all that does the door pockets have drink holders in them?

If you were willing to take off the grill and send it to me I would take it.

Email me if you're interested - Lwigii @ Gmail.com

Are the bumpers colour coded? What is the exactly colour?

Do face lift bumpers fit pre face lift? Im presuming it's a facelift or am i wrong?

super_s said:
what parts would be needed to convert my 1994 super s into pas and how much for them all?

thanks
Hi mate you would req the power steering rack also the power steering pump oil cooler pipes ,fluid resivoir hoses and also the mounting brackets not sure if it would fit your L reg as there is a connector coming of the load sensor fitted to the resivoir pipes would fit 98 onwards but not sure about pre 98 i cannot see why not though??.Iam looking for around 350 for this little lot email me on [email protected] if interested im located in coventry westmidllands.

hi mate bonnet and nsf wing available in red aj4 £150 for the pair .This micra is a pre face lift model 98 2000 model. located in coventry.

would sell vehicle complete but would req a new a post and sill to put back on road hence the reason im breaking her.

Sorry mate the apost door pillar were door hinges bolt on has pushed in not a diy job to replace the pillar shame really must be one off the lowest mileage micras in the country??

hey what about the spoiler, is it the little one at the roof or the one that goes around the whole back window (except the bottom), again how much with postage?

babyboom said:
hey what about the spoiler, is it the little one at the roof or the one that goes around the whole back window (except the bottom), again how much with postage?

It'll just be the fin style, not the one that wraps around.

I'm interested in Standard suspension and srpings. how much?

babyboom said:
howdi, whats the cost of the gearbox mate? inc postage or can i pick up, where are you?

I am looking for £150 for gearbox, not to sure about postage to Scotland. I am in Coventry, West Midlands.

Titch said:
It'll just be the fin style, not the one that wraps around.

I'm interested in Standard suspension and srpings. how much?

I am open to sensible offers on all parts. Thanks

Sorry to open an old post..
Are you still selling bits of this car?

What colour is the middle facia around the radio etc?
Was looking for a silver one o_O

Back