Breaking Red K11

NAM_killer

Buy & Sell Member
I am breaking my stock red K11 before I weigh it in.

I have to let you guys know that it has been sitting for about a year but a few months ago I drove it for a week to and from work and it seemed fine.

I have had no trouble with it in the past and have kept on top of servicing it.

The paint and bodywork is in pretty good condition but on one panel I believe there is a spot of laquer peel.

If any of you have any questions about it I will be more than happy to answer and take pictures of anything you may need me to.

It is a T reg 1.0L Equation IIRC.

I live in Congleton, Cheshire and am able to stay in if anyone would like to come collect parts but if you need them posting, you will need to arrange your own courier.

Thanks for looking, and I hope some of you benefit from her before she goes to car heaven! :)

[UPDATE]

Gearbox and driveshafts gone, holding on to the front and rear bumpers for the moment but everything else in/on the car is still for sale!

Not matter how small or how big (depending on what it is of course) it is for sale so don't be afraid to ask!

OP
OP
N

NAM_killer

Buy & Sell Member
Gearbox, how much!!!
Please let it be cheap.

To be honest, I wasn't expecting interest in anything to do with the engine etc... I don't have the means to remove it but if you are able to then by all means you can.

If neccessary I can give a helping hand too, just let me know either way please :)

Any pics of bumpers please

Will take pics for you first thing in the morning so I have good light to work with. If I spot any issues with paint or the surface, I will take a picture of that aswell for you.

Do you want pics of the front, rear or both?

davey1991

If its not scrubbing, its not low enough.
I do have the means to remove it if you have patients haha, bearing in mind i'd be doing that how much would you want for it?
Also interested in a few other parts.

OP
OP
N

NAM_killer

Buy & Sell Member
I have all the time in the world (until 9th Jan) :)

What other parts would you be interested in, we could sort something out...

For the gearbox and no other parts if you are removing it with me I think around £50 would be a fair price?

davey1991

Sent you a pm about the gearbox again i can come whenever you want me, maybe even tomorrow!

davey1991

Looking at how rusty the exhaust was when i took the gearbox out you'd have to take the whole system. Its not in bad condition but i doubt those bolts are going anywhere.

Does it have the genuine Nissan Wheel Trims? (With the Nissan Logo) if so, how much you want for a set of 4 and what condition they in? would pictures be too much to ask? :p

davey1991

Do you have the glove box door :p Mine somehow got broken... To little plastic push in hinges at the bottom just pull them out there black, if so how much?

£20 for the whole exhaust, £10 for just the cat if you want me to try and remove it.

Up to you either way but davey1991 has warned that it is rusty so the bolts may have a chance of breaking!

would it bee possible for me to come and have a look at the car and to look at bits i think i want. do want the cat definitely if its not gone.