F/S: Breaking Modified K11

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Item: Breaking Modified K11
Condition: Used
Reason for selling: time to move on :(
Price: £00.00

I've had a few Swap offers since putting this up for sale and also a couple of cash offers,but unfortunately nothing in the region that i'm looking at.

The car will now be broken. Parts wont be available untill i find somewhere to store the car and parts. This will hopefully be sorted within January.
Parts marked with a red C are strictly collection only. Everything else can be posted at the buyers expense. Delivery prices will be arranged upon packaging/selling.

Originally i wasnt going to do Dibs,but it seems the best way. PLEASE only put your name down if your 110% interested and have the money to pay.

Payments can be made via Paypal (please add 4% on if paying by Goods). Bank Transfers are welcome and so are Cheques (will need to wait to clear before sending the item(s) out

.: EXTERIOR :.
5dr Front Wind Deflectors £22.00 posted UK Mainland
5dr Front Custom Speaker Pods £30.00 + postage
5dr Front & Rear Carbon Door Cards

Some photos:
20111114MC00004.jpg
20111114MC00005.jpg
20111114MC00006.jpg
20111114MC00007.jpg
20111114MC00008.jpg
20111114MC00001-1.jpg
20111114MC00002-1.jpg
20111114MC00004-1.jpg
20111114MC00007-1.jpg
20111114MC00010-1.jpg

Stupid question but is everything that is flocked in the photos of the interior what you would be paying for for the flocked dash? :)

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

You'd get the Dashboard,glove box and dowl surround (the hump around the dials). The parts that are stickerbomb'd are obviously not flocked,but will be supplied aswell

I can sell the centre console and dial surround seperately to the dashboard,but the stickers are starting to peel (although i did lacquer them). Make me an offer?

Seb,i'll put your name on the list

Cool, interested in the flocked dash then but would you be willing to wait a bit til pay day? :) still sad to see this car getting broken up :(

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Currently in talks with a member regards to the laguna splitter and rover skirts. Will let you know if he doesnt want it.

Gas Struts and Polished Rocker Cover are available,will just need to buy a new rocker cover gasket before fitting

Original list now updated

Photo of the polished rocker cover when i first got it,its quite dirty atm and could do with another polish up

IMG_9971.jpg

Harnesses are sold,washer bottle still available.

Postcode is NR6 6PB though it might be moved to a different address depending on space

Panhard rod theres interest already,i've added your name to the list.

Bilsteins will only be sold with the springs as complete units sorry

I cant remove anything untill i can store the car ready for stripping. But will let everyone know when that happens. If i can get enough help,i can have the car stripped down in a day

got the water bottle for sale by any chance? mine got a hole in it, to make it clear...if im not...the one on the right where you put water or anti freeze in lol

Back