F/S: Breaking purple 3 door k11

Item: Breaking purple 3 door k11
Condition: reasonable
Reason for selling: engine seized
Price: £1 +

Hey people i started buying and selling K11 Micra's now and out of my current fleet of 5, one of them decided to have a seized engine :( So im breaking the following. 1997 k11 MICRA SHAPE 3 door 998cc Purple Everything is completley stock and complete, most bodywork and interior is in ok usable condition with just the typical stone chip or faided paint..stain or small tear in cloth. Please state what part you want and il remove it and post it (dependant on size) Once payment is fully cleared via paypal. Thanks Jason ***Please note i DO NOT WORK ON DIBS....*** If you say you want a item please private message me right away so i can arrange a price. :)

***Sorry people but i work full time as a Healthcare assistant and working 6/7 nights in a row from monday 6th May so wont have any time or body energy to take anything off the car until 2 weeks monday 13th when i have a week off.....If people can please PM me what they require then i can get a list ready***

Attachments

• 20130502_165046[1].jpg
    20130502_165046[1].jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 333
OP
OP
micra.jas
carpet looks to be ok condition just needs a hoover and/or a wet-vac wich i can do

the drivers seat has a tear on boulster.......However i do have a 2000 W reg interior from my equitation and only one seat has a small hole on base

OP
OP
micra.jas
hey peeps as stated above please message me with requests.

ALso i now have the mobile app on my phone so i can keep up to date with this thread.