Exhaust Options

Hello,

I've been looking into exhausts, and to be honest i'm mainly interested in the sound rather than performance. What's the best option for just a little more 'grunt'? I've been looking at Cherry bombs but wasn't sure on sizes/compatibility etc etc

Also, what are the sizes i need to be looking at when buying?

With a cherry bomb, or other "universal" fit boxes you would have to engineer a method of joining them to the over axle hump from the OEM system - easiest would be cutting it off of the original back box. You'd also have to fabricate some hangers and faf about getting the outlet in the correct place.

Being not allowed to spend any money I had to be a bit creative with what I had......

Mark's 1.0L - Exhaust silliness

Okay I'll look into them cheers!

And yeah i saw the Japanese ones, i think the shipping was about £50-70 so a bit out my price range aha.

Okay I'll look into them cheers!

And yeah i saw the Japanese ones, i think the shipping was about £50-70 so a bit out my price range aha.
depends on price of the exhaust! If the exhaust is only a tenner then that's a bargain!
My nur spec r full system was £600 :( without manifold or turbo elbow

Ouuuccchh!

Yeah not looking to spend that much as its just something to play with until september when the MOT is up and i'll be selling it! Hence why i've been looking at cherry bombs as they seem to be fairly cheap!

Look at Peter Lloyd, seems to be a rather cheap cat back system.

Tbh any aftermarket exhaust is going to give you a better sound, if not you can always drill the airbox etc

Back