exhaust Manifold

hi there everybody, basically im wanting to ditch the rather restrictive 1st cat that comes off the exhaust manifold. Just wondering wat options i have? ive been looking for a four branch mainfold (second hand) but havnt found one yet. Also i was told last nite by a friends dad i could use a de-cat pipe? but i havnt seen anbody using these on here before? Also another alternative was to 'remove' the packaging from the middle of the cat as this has been done to the centre cat already. Hope somebody can clear this up for me. Im just waiting for wages to be put on my card then i'l be a member:). So if anybody has a 4 branch id be very interested.
Sorry for the long read
thanks
josh

OP
OP
L
Thanks for the quick replys. Anybody know anything about a de-cat pipe then? i was told it would be a section of pipe that replaces the cat? was hoping to find a good condition second hand manifold to be honest as money is getting tight:down:

thanks alot

josh

frank

Club Member
Thanks for the quick replys. Anybody know anything about a de-cat pipe then? i was told it would be a section of pipe that replaces the cat? was hoping to find a good condition second hand manifold to be honest as money is getting tight:down:

thanks alot

josh

josh, janspeed do one iirc, or you can fit a 1.4 middle pipe (1.4,s only have the front cat)

mph

Official MSC Trader
I should have a good s/hand manifold and decat box. Give me a ring if you are interested

matt

01865 748000