Engine painting from £22 and upwards

any chance you would mind doing a crackle black rocker cover and crackle black with polished edges top left engine mount (the big one you said about at jae ) if i can get hold of some spare ones rough price please mate if you can do it

yes, no problems matey.
if you can get hold of one ill gladly do them,

crackle black rocker cover is £27 posted to you and the engine mount would be £17

say £50 all in. post away..lol

i`ll see if i can get hold of them then was looking at my workshop manual last night and think i`ve found out of a way to get rid of the plastic on the k12 engine

just posted on the honda vtec owners club forum..

can anyone suggest any sites i can advertise on please?

anywhere that would take this type of post

hi there fellow japanese car owners.

this is my first post and i appologise if i break any rules (allthough most of the rusles you have are the same as ours)

I am here to offer a service to you. more importantly a service that is almost impossible to find anywhere at even twice this price.

For just £27 posted to you (once in receipt of part) i will paint your engine part in one of 5 primary colours (and or black) with the option of the Type R cam cover Crackle RED finish (as im sure your aware its more of a deep orange than true red but i digress) this paint is very high temperature and is the very same paint used by honda and by subaru on the STI impreza inlet manifold.

please visit my thread on http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=19091&highlight=engine+painting for pictures of my recent work although i am doing more as i type this (not litteraly of course)

all that would need to happen is you send me a pm with what you want doing, i quote a price, you send me a spare part (rocker cover, inlet manifold, engine mounting, alternator casing etc etc) i prep, paint and photograph the item for you in your own thread, you then send your quoted price to my paypal (completely safe and covered by paypal) account and i will post it next day recorded dilivery.. simple as that.

lets hope to do business with you all very soon.

p.s. this is not a business, just something i happen to be able to do for people at less than half the price of anyone else.

a think if its got wheels mate it will have a owners club, i know a cupple of cruiseing forums that you can poste in for the northeast area if thats any good, hope ther any good matey!

www.cfne.co.uk

www.dubnortheast.co.uk

www.neccc.co.uk

www.tynemouthminiclub.co.uk

www.ne-cruisers.co.uk

www.mx5nem.org.uk

www.almeraownersclub.com

www.fordownersclub.com

www.ukstreetcars.co.uk

a think if its got wheels mate it will have a owners club, i know a cupple of cruiseing forums that you can poste in for the northeast area if thats any good, hope ther any good matey!

www.cfne.co.uk

www.dubnortheast.co.uk

www.neccc.co.uk

www.tynemouthminiclub.co.uk

www.ne-cruisers.co.uk

www.mx5nem.org.uk

www.almeraownersclub.com

www.fordownersclub.com

www.ukstreetcars.co.uk

Thanks ant. Picked my rocker cover up from him. This is excellent work and will look great in my engine bay. Maybe some more painting i would like doing aswel in the near future

new piccies of covers. ones in the middle of some alterations..lol and the red one is in a box waiting for an address,

Attachments

• Photo-0010.jpg
    Photo-0010.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 200
  • Photo-0011.jpg
    Photo-0011.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 218
  • Photo-0012.jpg
    Photo-0012.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 227
  • Photo-0013.jpg
    Photo-0013.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 202
  • Photo-0014.jpg
    Photo-0014.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 197
  • Photo-0015.jpg
    Photo-0015.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 243
  • Photo-0016.jpg
    Photo-0016.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 225
  • Photo-0009.jpg
    Photo-0009.jpg
    593 KB · Views: 226
hi Mate, can I have a red one like the one on the first pages of the blog and a yellow one?
I have covers that I can send. Is that all I need to do, can you please PM your addess

i would have mine done, sadly my rocker cover screws are rounded and sezied on lol so i just sparyed it matt black and filed the writing :p

hi, would it be possible to make this a sticky? i know its cheaky, but im having to try and search for it every time i want to add anything. and if i keep searching for it hows anyone else going to be able to find it?..lol

thank you.
oh and if you have had a rocker cover from me or any other parts can you please put up a photo or two and a little summary of the quality and finish of the items please..

thank you
ant

how much would you charge to do rb26 inlet manifold and twin turbo pipe?

I've attached a picture of it, preferrably to match the powder coated finish I already have on the cam covers.

DSCF0291.jpg

not yet. im havng some probs with the cold weather, (not only the paint but my bleeding fingers..lol)
but yours are primed and ready for paint.
ill get some pics up a soon as new years over matey. (when i can see straight)

right well K6pfs has his covers and he seems pretty pleased with them.

heres a cover im doing today and some pics of the other covers i have done.

Attachments

• Photo-0058.jpg
    Photo-0058.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 192
  • Photo-0002.jpg
    Photo-0002.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 189
  • Photo-0057.jpg
    Photo-0057.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 270
finished cover...

Attachments

• Photo-0060d.jpg
    Photo-0060d.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 265
  • Photo-0061.jpg
    Photo-0061.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 184
  • Photo-0062.jpg
    Photo-0062.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 177
  • Photo-00582.jpg
    Photo-00582.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 317
Hiya

I would like my battery holder bits doing.. if you could quote me a price.
i only live round the corner so can pop these off any time.

Many Thanks

£17 matey, this includes battery tray and hold-down strap in either black or red wrinkle or silver/chrome.

let me know...
ant

stani, your pics sir.

this is smoothed and primed then its got its first base coat of chrome, then ive gotta go to halfords and mix my own paint.... a dark candy red die for the top coat

the chrome is going to be clear coated with acrylic laquer before the candy and after the candy to seal in each layer..

Attachments

• Photo-0026a.jpg
    Photo-0026a.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 184
  • Photo-0025a.jpg
    Photo-0025a.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 288
  • Photo-0024j.jpg
    Photo-0024j.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 228
  • Photo-0022m.jpg
    Photo-0022m.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 198
  • Photo-0023m.jpg
    Photo-0023m.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 194
i have one spare cover in my shed...but i cba to take the one off the car (i.e when i swap round covers etc) done it before and oil leaked evrywhere, i want to polish the one up thats on the car atm whilest its on the car lol. its just a hasstle i can do without at the moment :(

£50 is abit out of my price range lol...i dont have clue atm need time to think lol

so far iam thinking black gloss. lol just normal with the writing filed so its shiney.

£50 is abit out of my price range lol...i dont have clue atm need time to think lol

so far iam thinking black gloss. lol just normal with the writing filed so its shiney.

£27 then matey.... send ur spare this way and ill sort the rest for you..:blush:

same price. £27 matey. all rockers are £27 unless they are smoothed, then they take alot more work and are more money.
all other engine parts in wrinkle are £17..

rocker is being picked up by Royal Mail on monday stani dude.

should be with you soon after that. possibly wednesday.

thank you

attachment.php

attachment.php

just recieved dan's cover. gonna start it on wednesday weather permitting. wrinkle finish black with silver lettering.

Back