heres some pics of mine :D
P1010150.jpg

P1010151.jpg

and some that ant asked me to post up lol
100_6558_2282323567.jpg

b16amugenr-img600x450-1173876750___.jpg

IMGP2267_2282323567.jpg

very pleased :)

seriously, if anyone wants anything painting please send it my way. if i dont get some business soon im going to have to sell everything i have including my car!
its getting desperate now guys.

hi mate price for a inlet manifold and exhaust heat sheild for k12 in crackel black and a postcode please

also may have a inlet manifold for a ford mondeo st24 in chrome look if possible and a price please

heat shield would be £17
Inlet manifold on the k12 would be £40 in wrinkle black (those two posted together at no extra cost)

the mondeo inlet would be £45 and would post for £5 due to size and weight.

my postcode is DN345TN pm me for house number matey...hehe

heat shield would be £17
Inlet manifold on the k12 would be £40 in wrinkle black (those two posted together at no extra cost)

the mondeo inlet would be £45 and would post for £5 due to size and weight.

my postcode is DN345TN pm me for house number matey...hehe

cheers mate will see if i can get combined postage on the k12 bits straight to you and have them done should have them done next few days will discuss about the mondeo one with my brother will possibly be a couple of weeks before sending that one to you

hmm iam thinking about having my battery tray and a few little fixings painted ;) also a standard manifold as mine looks a mess! (in gloss black) quote? you owe me some money anyway :D lol

cheers mate will see if i can get combined postage on the k12 bits straight to you and have them done should have them done next few days will discuss about the mondeo one with my brother will possibly be a couple of weeks before sending that one to you
no probs matey, ill get em done as soon as they arive..

could you do a red and black one with chrome lettering?
red and black? what blended? striped?
yeah i can do anything .lol

would you have any sort of light green colour ?
and gow much to glasgow way?
light green,,, i can mix a light green, rockers tend to look better in dark and candy colours though. but yes i can do that for you £30 for green rocker posted matey..

hmm iam thinking about having my battery tray and a few little fixings painted ;) also a standard manifold as mine looks a mess! (in gloss black) quote? you owe me some money anyway :D lol
Inlets are £40 dan.. but £30 for you dude (seing as though i owe you one)

how much for the rocker in black with red writing
£30 due to the extra work involved but can get it done for you no problemmo :grinning::grinning:

i ment exhaust manifold ;) but i have ann idea with that so doesnt need painting...

looking at a battery tray as mines rusty. quote? also a few small fixings (the ones on the front of the engine) other than that my engine bay is fine lol.

erm... well i could do an effect where it blends from red to black and back again?

im sure i can give it a go with a marble effect...lol

anyone else wanting these as i have lots of paint and loads of spare time...

let me know guys and ill sort it all for you!

how much to do all the rear axle and arms and things tht come off the front end bits and all the bits in the engine bay in red and black?? and how long to do?

jesus..lol thats a list and a half.....

so engine mounts, engine steady's, drop links, anto roll bars, alternator brackets etc etc etc

depending on the number of parts..
i would say £17 each part (small parts) with a buy 2 get one free and depending on how far you want to go upto £70 for the rear axle... but im sure you didnt actualy mean the rear axle..lol

what colour did you have in mind matey?

woo.... erm...

nuts and bolts... you wouldnt want to paint them.. brake pipes are gonna be fairly hard.

i would say a conservative £550 for the lot. all suspension, brake pipes, axle, engine mounts, rocker cover, alternator brackets, front arms, trailing arms, panhard rod, drop links, hubs, etc etc.

it would probs cost me a couple of hundred in paint alone..

how this would work with logistics i have no idea..

Just out of curiosity, what's the possibility of getting brake calipers and drums done?

yes that can be done...

£50 for calipers matey and if you told me what they cost to post to me, thats what ill charge back again..

im asuming you are after wrinkle red? :glance:

Yeah. I was just interested. Seemed like a more interesting job then the standard spraying people do on the brake parts.

Haven't got the funds at all to be getting paint done though, but it's nice to know.

oooh... im not sure matey.. its all done in my garden and at the moment i havent got the room. my car is on blocks with no engine and my sisters car is being stripped infront of it..

i would say it would be easier to strip the bits off a micra in a scrappy and drop the parts off, that way you can drive your car...... i can use my garden and you can fit bits and bobs whenever you can. but i would say for all that lot i would need the parts for.... a month?

keep me in mind though matey... wrinkle red calipers would look sweet as a nut!

That's what I'm doing. Don't worry. Hope no one else reads this or puts 2 or 2 together before I can afford to get this done.

Is £50 for both calipers? What about drums?

Do coil pack rocker covers fit on non-coil pack facelifts? If so how much for one done in blue exactly the same as the one in the pic that squarepants posted above?

no they wont fit as the non coilpack versions have a distributor and exhaust cam sicking through the end of it....

but £27 for cam covers matey

the colour on the inlet manifold is the same shade as either plasticote blue or hammerite light blue. both are the same colour. to get it to shine though you will need to use petrol resistant lacquer.

should be around £5 a can from most auto shops (trying to resist saying halfords)

New paint supplies in guys, any requests?

just done a quote for a full engine bay of a skyline so should have that done fairly soon and also a 106 GTI inlet manifold.

any requests for designs, parts or colours etc etc..

let me know.

Hey Tony,

I'll have a ton of requests once I've broken the Primera.
Do you have a link to all the types of finishes you do? (Like, all on one page!)

Cheers

Back