enfield meet !!!

wgc_daz

unlucky-racing.com
every sunday there are loads of cars beign serious near on 1000 modded cars at the toys are us every sunday from bout 7.30 in enfield everybody near there come down its great. :D theres a mac D and a krispy kreme so its all good :)

chalkmill drive...is the easiest road to google

hey, I'll probly see you up there some time then as I do go there every now and again. You may have seen my mates black micra up there ;)

saw it yeterday i think with a silver glanza ep91...im going everyweek ...fun seeing people ruin there cars

well if it had a body kit and gliter paint then thats the one. what do you go up there in yours. You may have seen me down there before infact. You know another guy called chris: had a white super s?

na this one was stock lol...i going in my dark red k11 some minor mods done as im saving for an sr...na theres wasnt any others there and it was ma first time....im going this week if u r to?

was ok the other night you should have stayed for longer.

On a level after last week it was nice to see a few micras 1.0 turbo wa there also................need more............decent guys...........noo silly guys wanting to play bowling.....but to ride your car to the limit againsts others come on down

Well that's what I mean, Brighton will be held in the day but we'll be back early evening I'd have thought. Reckon we'll be too knackered to go to that Enfield meet or should we try and attend?

Back