Melbourne Micra Meet

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
Hey guys,

After talking to a few guys on here it seems there are quite a few lurking melburnians out there and after the other states have held a meet i thought we'd have our own.

Heaps of notice so everyone can come/get out of work/convince their girlfriend/wife (haha) and a sunday too so we can head out for a cruise weather permitting.

Place: Nunawading Home HQ Melway Ref: 48 F9(location may change)
Time: 10AM
Date: Sunday 19th Feb 2012
Bring: Yourself and a full tank
Details: Meet and greet, can get brekky at maccas just across the road, weather permitting cruise down eastlink to the beach for lunch.

All cars welcome too no stupid **** though as theres a copshop just down the road.

Post up in here if your going! If not ill be by myself LOL hopefully can get a few turbo micras out too as id like to pick your brains ;P

Cheers,
Kyle

ATTENDING:

RBLUV
Mickb
Mimz

CMF_95Micra

» CMF Member
my micra is unrego'd atm. I could of brought my vl rbluv but rego has just been cancelled on that too. So it could be our vn ss or a vy sv8.

Can't say for certain that we will be there or not as I work flat out.

Cheers

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
come one come all, might have to change the date so everyone can come? what date suits everyone, it can even be a weeknight.

CMF_Mickb

» CMF Member
Mimz WROTE:

"RBLUV WROTE:

"probably just cancel this who is actually keen?"</div>

LOL just 3 of us not much of a cruise....

Mine is not rego in vic yet, should be in the next week depending on work. I'm keen anyway, even if it is a while away etc.

CMF_woohoomobile

» CMF Member
when mine is reg ill be keen.
if there is only 3 of you, i say go.

a small number doing a quick run up somewhere then having a meal is great. no getting lost or split up at lights, etc

CMF_MicraGirl2011

» CMF Member
I think it's more safe to say that people on the forum say they want to meet up but when it comes down to it no One actually does it

Queensland has been cancelled 3 times
Sydney I know of once has been cancelled
And now Melbourne...

Kind of a disappointment to see such micra "enthusiast" not actually give a ****
Mind my language!

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
MicraGirl2011 WROTE:

"I think it's more safe to say that people on the forum say they want to meet up but when it comes down to it no One actually does it

Queensland has been cancelled 3 times

Sydney I know of once has been cancelled

And now Melbourne...

Kind of a disappointment to see such micra "enthusiast" not actually give a ****

Mind my language!

No one actually does it? You must be new here.

The one I did in late 2007 went fine and the one Jon did in Melbourne in 2009 I think it was, went fine also.

These days I don't have spare weekends - it's nothing to do with being an 'enthusiast' or not. Some of us just aren't able to make it. Like said, you don't need a big crowd at meets - we've only had 4-5 K11's at each meet and that's been fine. Hell, even if you just go for a drive with another member on the forum it's not wasted.

---dens

Back