Club Member
right need to clear up some ecu questions for the K11 range

Pre Face lift

Pre nats 1.0, 1.3 - 1.6 ecu fits can you install nistune into this

Nats 1.0 1.3 - whats the options

Face lift

Nats 1.0, 1.3 - nistune bolts in

Facelift mk2

Nats Coilpack, 1.0, 1.3 - whats the options.

any info added to this would be great so everyone knows what options they have.

ed can install a nistune to a 96 to 2000 eh glen, or most standalones will suit your coilpack i guess

1.0-1.4-1.6 ECU with coil packs no options - no nistune nothing. Totally different bosch ECU which has a hard to break checksum. Much better to bin it and fit omex/Megasquirt etc

1.6 early GA16DE ecu - no options and totally pointless to put on a micra.
1.0-1.3 pre nats chippable (not nistune capable)
1.0-1.3 Nats - nistune capable.

No point asking anyone else as I know more about these than anyone else ;)

1.6 early GA16DE ecu - no options and totally pointless to put on a micra.

Ive seen this running on a micra, with a pinout changed to fix the idle (also had GA16 tb, and injectors fitted at the same time)...seemed to be all plug and play. no dyno figures / first hand driving experience though.

They will run, its just pointless thing to do, and since they cant be remapped best to leave stock ecu and mod it.

Ed whats the chances of mapping at JAE? If i cant find time to bring car to you, and if i get it all put together on time

ed has remapped my 1998 1.3 slx pre-face NATS ecu using a type 4 nistune board
Hi there. I need your help if possible please. I have a Nissan Micra K11, 1.3cc from 1998 petrol, I wanted to remap it to see if it can go a bit faster. You seem to know someone that did that to your car. Can you please send me this man's details for mw to get in touch and see if he can help me too??? Your help would be much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Hi there. I need your help if possible please. I have a Nissan Micra K11, 1.3cc from 1998 petrol, I wanted to remap it to see if it can go a bit faster. You seem to know someone that did that to your car. Can you please send me this man's details for mw to get in touch and see if he can help me too??? Your help would be much appreciated. Thank you very much.
click on Ed's info above your post

Back