Nats need to know

Darkmatter

Ex. Club Member
Hi every one

ok a few questions.

1. how do i tell which version of nats i have? p reg 1996 1.0 see link
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/2793/cimg0289j.jpg

2. how do i tell which ecu is nat and non nats?

3. i have seen numbers on the ecu like 12, 15, 16, 17 and others what do they mean?

4. can i use a 1.3 including super s models on my 1.0?

5. to use i non nats in my car do i need to rewire? if so need instructions (wiring diagrams)

6. once i have a non nats ecu installed can i remove the rest of the nat system and how?

ok i know this is a lot of questions but there is so much bits and pieces of info on this site it would take me a life time to find it! but if all these questions are answered on this page then it makes it easy for everybody else!

thanks

that looks like nats2 to me DM, and i doubt you will get any gains whichever ecu you use
i believe ed (fusion) can rewire to suit a non-nats ecu for a fee (but he wont publish how to, for obvious reasons :grinning:)

that looks like nats2 to me DM, and i doubt you will get any gains whichever ecu you use
i believe ed (fusion) can rewire to suit a non-nats ecu for a fee (but he wont publish how to, for obvious reasons :grinning:)

hi frank

the only gain i want is to loss the nats system b4 it trys to die on me when i am at work 15miles from home at 01:30 in the morning :doh:

i have trouble with it for a while, every now and again i turn the key and the ecu light will not stop flashing or the car starts runs and then cuts out and the light flashies.

i just want rid of the Nissan Anti sTart System

thanks

The ECU's are not interchangeable but you can have the NATS removed from your ECU.Don't blame you for wanting to get rid of it either,proper unreliable.

I supply ECUS with no nats for the K11 with Nats issues. They are £150 + postage simple plug and play. PM me if your interested. I have sold loads on here now.

Back