drive,shaft

Hi,
Are they shipping it from the USA as the price is in $'s if so it could be Jap spec which can be different to UK spec Micra's? I know it is a tad more expensive but if I need any major running gear parts I always get them from Blue Dot or through a Nissan Dealership then if it is the wrong part or has a fault they change it without question!

Andy :D

Hi,
Are they shipping it from the USA as the price is in $'s if so it could be Jap spec which can be different to UK spec Micra's? I know it is a tad more expensive but if I need any major running gear parts I always get them from Blue Dot or through a Nissan Dealership then if it is the wrong part or has a fault they change it without question!

Andy :D
Know,it's in the uk £29.99 plus p&p

If your doing work yourself I'd buy it you always have a money back guarantee on ebay and reading the advert it looks like it will fit 1.0 k11 or they wouldn't have stated that on title.

If you really are unsure get one from your local car shop pobs workout cheaper that way anyways that's what I always do ( least that way you know the parts going to be a good standard)

Back