Drive shaft Q?

Hi lads and ladies my name is Alan i am from Ireland :) just bought a 00 k11 1.0 micra :) was replacing the passenger side cv boot and think iv managed to pop the drive shaft at the second knuckle joint! as in the one above the cv joint! it has six ball bearings that sit in a coupling type thing, ( not the best describtion i know)! having trouble getting the bearings in place, i am diy mechanic as im sure you's can tell haha any help would be great thanks :D

some have a big circlip to stop that plunge joint from coming apart alan, but i suspect you have the peened over type of retainer, just pull the boot back and refit the balls (leaving the unpeened one till last)

Hi lads and ladies my name is Alan i am from Ireland :) just bought a 00 k11 1.0 micra :) was replacing the passenger side cv boot and think iv managed to pop the drive shaft at the second knuckle joint! as in the one above the cv joint! it has six ball bearings that sit in a coupling type thing, ( not the best describtion i know)! having trouble getting the bearings in place, i am diy mechanic as im sure you's can tell haha any help would be great thanks :D
Hi Alan in also from Ireland where are you based?

Back