dash clusters - different countries

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
Hi all,

I have done a quick seatch but cant find the answer i am after...

With the super s & SR tacho dashes, are they a plug and play from all countries? like UK, japan, germany, australia, switzerland etc etc... can they all just be a plug and play between each other?

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
Yes as far as I know only pre-facelift will work. Facelift ones are different. I run an SR cluster out of a micra from the UK in my SLX and it works fine - Plug and play.
The only one that people are yet to get working is the JDM Super S cluster

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
BUt i need it now LOL... I cant even drive the car........ Makes me sad. Can i get a super S cluster and bolt that in. How do you hook the tacho up? Is it the same plugs etc and you just plug it in and it works.

There is **** loads in the UK but they are all MPH is there a way to change that.

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"BUt i need it now LOL... I cant even drive the car........ Makes me sad. Can i get a super S cluster and bolt that in. How do you hook the tacho up? Is it the same plugs etc and you just plug it in and it works.

There is **** loads in the UK but they are all MPH is there a way to change that.

Yes you can get a Super S cluster and bolt it in.
Depending on the model of yours, I'm assuming its an LX, you may need to run a signal wire from the distributor to get the tacho to work.
All the plugs are the same, including JDM but wiring is different on these.

My SR cluster is marked in MPH but also has KM/H markings too. Doubt you would be able to change from MPH to KM/H.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Hmmm if i cant find one over here i will grab a sr one from over there and use that. The wrecker up here wanted to charge 250 bucks for a second hand lx one with 242k on the clock.

Back