• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

danny1.0ls k11 blog

danny1.0l

Ex. Club Member
hey guys i thought id start a blog of my white k11 as you can see its a work in progress major modifications done sofar are as follows

open mouth grill (thanks to richie)
tinted taillights (thanks to wgc_daz)
parcel shelf speakers (thanks to halfords orpington)

mods to come

15 inch wolfrace street mantis wheels
tint headlights
tint windows
homemade cold air feed
janspeed backbox (then on to full system if got the cash)
rocker cover and ht leads
spark plugs
maybe new hoses
maybe a fresh white paint job

im going for the subtle look as i can stand all that bodykit lark but each to thier own i suppose

Attachments

• 074.JPG
    074.JPG
    877.3 KB · Views: 291
  • 078.JPG
    078.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 242
nice :)

good little project there, would suggest you look out for some super s bumpers, would look the mutts nuts IMO

hey guys a little update ive fitted my longer wheel studs now the wolfrace street mantis 15s are on and also ive brought myself a set of fusion classic retro fit flat wipers of 1st wiper blades

attached are a few pics of it all

Attachments

• 077.JPG
    077.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 250
  • 078.JPG
    078.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 226
  • 079.JPG
    079.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 246
got a new wing after a long long search ive just got to fit it now its a pain to get a new wing in artic white ill fit it and then itll get it back to standard then i can get on with the list that ive got to complete then ill have a much better looking micra at the end of it im also going to get the drivers sill done which will set me back £125.00

hey guys ive fitted the new wing and i must say im pleased with it and ive also put a jdm sticker on the corner of the rear window its good ive ordered the jdm as f*ck (you know the one with the arrow point logo for the u)

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 247
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 221
hey guys i know its been a while but since my last post ive put a cold air feed onto the throttle body

Attachments

• IMAGE-0001.jpg
    IMAGE-0001.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 227
  • IMAGE-0002.jpg
    IMAGE-0002.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 236
so basically i need to attach some sort of filter to it then hopefully itll cure it but as i havnt got the cash at the mo could i get a thin peice of foam to put over it. Also what is hydrolock

noddie 100% correct. best option. companies like K&N spends millions designing products. much better then any pipe or halfrauds 1

hey guys ive put a cone filter on the end of the ducting its still behind the grill and ive noticed a differance in acceleration

Attachments

• IMAGE-0003.jpg
    IMAGE-0003.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 224
  • IMAGE-0004.jpg
    IMAGE-0004.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 215
  • IMAGE-0005.jpg
    IMAGE-0005.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 208
thats better danny :)
that convoluted tubing is very efficient at slowing down the airflow tho :eek: smooth bore tubing would be better tbh

Back