cpc custom manifold

CMF_Majiga

» CMF Member
My new custom manifold made by Ariel At custom plenum creations. Awesome job mate. Be able to turn the key in maybe june. She'll be a ball tearer. Ill post pics as i get it done.

Attachments

• 74875.jpg
    74875.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 22

CMF_RedStarFab

» CMF Member
Radiolite22 from my experience, research and testing I have found that the bellmouths provide more flow than anything else, even more so when they sit flat on the base compress to anything else. Any decent manifold should have them!!!

If anyone is interested, I am happy to post up prices. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Ariel

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
mate, gotta bump this it's too beautiful to disappear off the front page haha.

Seriously though, any chance I could have the design specs? I'm buying some welding gear and even though I know I'll fudge it up I'll just keep tryin until I'm satisfied with it, ss sheets cost pennies anyways :D

On another not redstarfab, I'm not a cheap guy but I'd like to use some of your time for advice rather than work services if thats alright :D

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
the flange is a cut stock one aint it pierce, and alloy welded.
and DC arc can be used for s/s eh, my Chinese DC inverter jobbie has got through 4 boxes of rods so far :) ( you would need the tig attachments and argon for tigging tho eh )

Attachments

• 83226.jpg
    83226.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 25
Back