Cherry red Suzuki Grand Vitara

attachment.php

attachment.php

£2750 ovno

01357 522115, office, Suzanne

01698 424445, workshop, Duncan

An ideal car for those who want a rugged, solid 4x4 but don't want the running costs!

Finished in glistening Red pearl metallic (Looks great in the sun, when we get some!) with silver lower trim.

This one has...

* Electric windows
* Power steering
* Power locks
* Electric mirrors
* CD multichanger
* Rear wiper
* Roof rails
* Folding rear seats
* Driver and passenger airbags
* Isofix child seat anchor points

For its MOT this one had...

* New front brake pads and discs
* 2 copper brake pipes
* New wiper blades
* A sidelight bulb
* New timing belt (Not needed for its MOT but the previous owner wanted it done before he sold it!)
* New spark plugs
* An oil change and engine flush
* and a very cherry Air freshener which smells fantastic!

Its MOT'd until April next year. Its not taxed but I can arrange this at cost price if you want. Its been professionally valeted and is sitting in my driveway raising the profile of the street! LOL!

The mileage is below average, 68000 miles. I have no reason to doubt this as it matches up with the MOT history.

The tyres are all decent, about 5mm. Not worn on the inner edges like most Grand Vitaras.

It drives great, no steering pull, no knocks or clunks, no brake judder or noise, no squeeks or rattles.
The gearchange is tight and precise, the steering doesn't feel sloppy (try finding another Suzuki at this price that can boast that!)
The handbrake holds fine, the car works in 2wd, 4wd and 4wd low gear and changes back ok.
There are no warning lights on the dash and no bits of trim broken or missing.

The only faults (and we have been over this one time and time again!) is there are a few scuffs on the bumper corners and light scratches here and there. Nothing that stands out.

The car is in Strathaven, Lanarkshire in Scotland (8 miles from East Kilbride, 8 miles from Hamilton, 7 miles from Larkhall, M74, 20 miles from Kilmarnock, M77)
If you are travelling by train we are happy to pick you up from Hamilton Central or Larkhall train or bus stations.

Back