Suzuki Cultus

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Firstly i'll just say sorry for not being Micra related,but it is as close to a micra as it gets.

I just picked up the latested copy of PERFORMANCE CAR magazine which for you that don't no its a kiwi mag which is very good concidering there all pretty sheepy.

Theres an artical in there about a Suzuki Cultus (Swift but 4wd) that has been built for tarmac sprints that looks like the biggest NA screamer you've ever seen. This thing has a G16A block from a Vitara then has been filled with custom everything aswell as HONDA parts, He's put in a chromolly roll cage, Modena engineered 5 speed dog box twin plate clutch and Suzuki Sport mechanial LSDs front and rear and Rays TE37 alloys.

Inside its even better with Racetech carbon fibre seats,carbon fibre doorcards flocked dash and gauges everwhere.

This is the kind of stage a Micra could be taken too with similar mods and a 4wd car or 4wd conversion.

I personally feel that regardless if i finish my road car to a standard i am happy with, i'll still want something along the lines of this Cultus

Really who wouldn't .....

Back