Suzuki swift sport

cisco

» CMF Member
bahahahahaha yeah stupid aussies. totally agree 100 mother-percent.

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 16317.jpg
    16317.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 32

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Good news, the SUV market is crashing so people will probably start looking more at smaller effieient cars. This demand might see another small car boom like the 60's when the Mini was created! wewt! Competition might start making some awesome little cars and at the (realistic) end of the Micra life, maybe 10 years from now, these 'new' cars will be affordable and fun! Hopefully Nissan re-issue the K11 Micra or something. That would really make my day.

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
When they first came out I was impressed by the Swift but i must admit I have gone right off them now....

My current "realistic" new car wish-list includes (in order of desirability and price) ;

1. Renault Clio Sport (Cup) $35,000
Awesome small car !. Very fast... looks sporty and stylish but not over the top.... I wouldn't get one with GT stripes though.. ;)

2. Volkswagen Polo GTi ($30,000)
Looks nice if a little bit bland... goes very well.

3. Ford Fiesta Zetec ($20,000)
Wheels magazine reckon this is the best "budget" driver's car around. I like the look of it especially the new style headlights.... no driver's footrest though.

4. Proton Savvy ($15,000)
Underpowered but apparently handles beautifully on Lotus designed suspension. I like the unusual look of it to....
The first time I saw one I was walking down the street and did a big double-take... "what on earth is that....". I must have had a funny look on my face as the girl driving it laughed....

Actually I had a ride in a Tiida the other day. These are actually quite a nice car. Very roomy and comfortable. Obviously not a sports car but not a bad medium size family car.... I know everyone dislikes the styling but I reckon it's OK.

It's fun to dream about new cars but I will be sticking with my micras for a while yet !.

Back