• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Charlie

engine in or out?

engine in: maybe stick in topgear, lock driveshaft via wheels on floor with handbrake or apply the brakes, big socket with long breaker bar

engine out: lock the flywheel against engine block with a piece of metal, lay engine on side, bodyweight on top and big socket with long breaker bar

I thought I had dibs on the engine and brakes? just realised they are for sale. Sorry correction, I thought I was buying them off you lol! Whats your plans?

I doubt anything will be sold, only two people have shown real interest and I don't see it being worth removing 2 things then being left with a car I can't do much with

I doubt anything will be sold, only two people have shown real interest and I don't see it being worth removing 2 things then being left with a car I can't do much with
lol there aint much left of you we can do much with! make ur mind up lol. Need to upgrade my brakes really, Might just go for good pads and disks.

Fed up of sitting around not doing much.... so it's time to play with seats

8169970107_f11131ed7c.jpg

8170002210_0f14ae707b.jpg

We're done!!!

8169975137_c046aab2b5.jpg

Eyeing up where the bolts need to be

8170005724_72a90f1ab9.jpg

aww, little fella starting young :)

u putting bucket seat onto a stock seat frame? hope its not too high. maybe the front padding on urs is lower than mine?

when i briefly hot glued my sports seat onto the stock rails twas so high i couldn't get my legs below the steering and head touched the roof

I didn't have the choice, he just wouldn't leave me alone and was really enjoying himself so couldn't say no :)

When I had my sparco's I had them on stock frames and they were fine, but I will be test fitting tomorrow just incase

Started hacking up the original seat frame only to get this far

8171814204_d09837e201.jpg

before my angle grinder decided to break :( I've had it for 5 years or so and it was a proper cheap thing so it's died a good death

You've not accidentally sold Celina on ebay have you?! At least you could spend the money repairing the car... :D.

You've not accidentally sold Celina on ebay have you?! At least you could spend the money repairing the car... :D.

I wish, ebay stopped that years ago and she wouldn't fetch that high a price now that she's a mum (yes I will get a slap for that :))

Back