• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Charlie

i know i priced the other day as a student being passed a year with being lowered it was about 2500 fully comp:/ but cos i aint been driving a year no one wants to know :(

Not got any pictures at the moment but I've been stripping some important and not so important parts to put in the vibe.

Also been stripping parts off the engine with the intention of removing the whole thing and putting it in the vibe

Little update

8342544452_a1b4be2ccf.jpg

She'll be mappable now :)

Really not happy, went to the garage today and all the fabrics are moldy and the car is soaking. Looks like I'm going to have to go leak hunting :(

Not got any pictures at the moment but I've been stripping some important and not so important parts to put in the vibe.

Also been stripping parts off the engine with the intention of removing the whole thing and putting it in the vibe

Right so this was the last real update....

Yet again plans have changed but this is for the better...

Going to putting almost everything back to standard and use Charlie as my daily, so everything will be swapped back from the vibe in/on to Charlie :)

Right so this was the last real update....

Yet again plans have changed but this is for the better...

Going to putting almost everything back to standard and use Charlie as my daily, so everything will be swapped back from the vibe in/on to Charlie :)
Charlie lives :)

She never really died :) I was going to use her as a track car but why destroy a perfectly good car, ok except an oil seal that needs fixing still

Friday...

8461675570_6c19e858a8.jpg

Today...

8461677108_dc0975ddc6.jpg

8461678940_c98e8b3046.jpg

The fabrics need a bloody good clean.

Started putting the engine back together again...

8461680832_4b8eb7d8e0.jpg

AND I still need to do the oil seal lol

been looking at corsa b coilovers, even though I promised myself I'd never use them again... Other options are stock k11 shocks with matiz lowering springs or stock matiz shocks with lowering springs... Oh the choices

ahh i get you now, no my current setup which I swapped to the Vibe is standard matiz fronts (shocks and springs), standard corsa rear shocks with k11 80mm springs.

I'm looking at getting some uprated front and rear shocks with lowering springs

Honestly Karl? Different wheels between front and rear? Multifit? Not my cup of tea, I would prefer to get a set of cheap steelies and paint them silver clean; and get money back selling the rear black alloys (I hate black alloys).

each to their own, personally I like them that's why i bought them and for £30 it was cheaper to buy these than to band my steels

If it doesnt work then I reckon you could get rid of they wellers for the same as what you bought them for if not more, take the risk ;)

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Thing is I don't really want to shell out £150 ish for a pair wheels that may or may not work
Its all about the fitments Karl! i saw those 13x7 beauts on ebay! i nearly won on some bullet wheels yesturday but i was beat by 50p at like 0.01 seconds left :(

Back