• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Charlie

considering how hard it's been to source one i wouldnt expect it any other way at this stage to be honest lol

Sent from... My phone

Although I have all these idea on what could be done with Charlie now that she's sat doing nothing on the inlaws drive, I can help but think maybe breaking her and scrapping the shell would be better idea.

If I didn't have the yaris then I'd be going hell to leather fixing her but I can't see the point at the moment

I know how you feel about the Micra not working and having another car stopping you!

I bought a new car and took me 8 months to change the engine but my shell is pretty good I think and I have the space to keep it and the money!

If its best for you then letting go might be the better option! I know it's hard to let go of Micra's for us all hence why I sold my 300hp S3 for a Micra lol!

But I have a new car like I said and it feel **** to drive a '97 SR now cause its old but I'm still gonna turbo it even if its just an ornament!

Hope you get a resolution soon mate!

Pepper

The yaris isn't that new lol, i just don't know if i want to "play" with cars anymore

sent from space

If your not sure, scrap it, get your money out of the car and save it til you do get that bug again! Took me a few years to get the Micra bug again but I have it now and I'm enjoying myself :)

Pepper

And here's the hopeful solution to my problems :)

8009128702_3c0bd84c87.jpg

my 1.4 had carbon looking stuff in the head when i removed the rocker cover :( looked like bad service history so cleaned it out and few oil changes loll, any other recomendations karl?

Only thing I could really suggest is strip and remove the head and give it a proper scrub, but its not something I've done myself

head has to come off at some point for a gasket as it got a tad over heated when i blew a water pipe off, your supposed to put clips on water pipes you know wish i was told
:oops: wasnt me lol

head has to come off at some point for a gasket as it got a tad over heated when i blew a water pipe off, your supposed to put clips on water pipes you know wish i was told
:oops: wasnt me lol
Thought it was a given. Give her a loving bath with degreaser and fairy liquid stuffs.

Sent from my NOVO7PALADIN using Tapatalk 2

after moving out to the sticks I had to give up the garage that I was renting...... now as of Friday I'll be renting another garage just round the corner so I can get on and sort the car out whenever I want :D

after moving out to the sticks I had to give up the garage that I was renting...... now as of Friday I'll be renting another garage just round the corner so I can get on and sort the car out whenever I want :D
When I win the lottery I'm gonna buy a nice garage with a house attached :D

Well not got the garage yet, the woman I have to talk to conveniently doesn't work Fridays which is weird seeing as she arranged for me to meet her Friday ah well I'll give her a ring Monday and find out why she'd waste my time like that

1.0 vibe with prov spec interior lol, high ish milage but no welding needs doing. Could do with a service but its not a bad car

Back