cg10 power

can people tell me what hp 1.0 micras are making with small mods like cg13 cams,induction kit,exhaust system(or just mani),1.3 injectors

I want to do a few small things with my road car but not go wild just to give it a little more power :D

and yours is re-mapped to suit, is it not ?

Yeah, I was being cheeky. There are no fuelling problems when the car is mapped properly. We're on bosch 250cc's now anyway, the GA16's are shelved......just a relic ;)

I'm running a similar 0-60 time as stock 1.3s, I believe, around 12 seconds (measured on clocks mind you so not totally accurate I must admit!) stock is roughly 16 seconds iirc. I've got 1.3cams, ga16 airbox, K&N air filter, rev-limiter removal and advanced ignition. Everything else is stock including the weight.

I'm guessing it's not going to share the same bhp figures as the 1.3s, but the lower range gearbox and lighter flywheel of the 1.0 litres (pre-2000 facelift anyway) make up for it in acceleration:grinning:

But listen to the chaps above, they know alot more than me!!:blush:

When i had my 1.0L engine i changed the cams to a 1.3 and was much much quicker, i left alot of cars off the lights and pulled real strongly, also had a mushroom airfilter, i know have a 1.3 and happy with it, i have the 1,3 cams for sale as it goes.... :laugh: in baguete`s video above was the same, the rev counter would spin around in the red rev range happily and you do feel the pull, also advancing the distributor helped it (timing).

J

Back